Call me cynical

ok just saw this on my feed 

#1 video 

brad and jake in the shed 

hmmmmm really 🤔🤨

9870049492?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is this from FB? I used to be on FB, but got rid of it. I must say the FB Eels supporters were a bunch of sycophants that would out unicorn TCT. 

• Yes mb but I'm in a few eels fb groups and I don't feel that was the top video AT ALL 🤔- but of Murdoch going on here mb 🤷‍♀️

• "out unicorn TCT" lol

• the people have spoken 

• Which ppl 

The Arthur's and their extended family 🤣🤔

• People had to watch it a few times each because they couldnt believe BA was showing some emotion.

Sadly it was for his own son, not the team or anybody else.

Bellamey shows more emotion in one game than BA has shown in his whole career.

• Snake mb that's why  I can see that reason 

hope it's not pushing a narrative that is definitely NOT THERE

• Get over it, and move on. Sorry but who cares....

• Who cares? You do. Took the time to reply. 

• Bert like you I always care..... but I just do not have the same feelings as some about the coach, and his son.

Its pretty sad people devote so much time to our coach and his son, but each to their own mate.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
26 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
6 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
7 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
7 hours ago
More…