BA THE BUSH COACH KUDOS

In my lifetime,  I have never watched our Eels win a premiership,  but,  our Bush Coach has actually changed the team and the club to the best times since Brian Smith was here. 

After watching the Eels rack up fifty in style and break all sort of finals records,  I believe BA can be the first coach to deliver us the long suffering fans and supporters,  our first premiership since 1986 either this year,  or the years to come. 

He signed players like Fergs, Lane, Paulo, Waqa and introduced Dylan Brown, Mahoney and Stone into the system. 

He has made some tough decisions,  and has showed how he things following that micd up video by FOX and the NRL.  

Congratulations for making the finals, oh well we got a big game against the Storms,  it's gonna be a huge one,  but,  BA can make some awesome plans to defeat the storm,  by using Reed Mahoney and the speed man to run into the heavy middle forwards of the storms.  

In BA we Trust...  Go Parra

Greetings from Papua New Guinea

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• how many points scored? 

did you see how they passed the ball from side to side and switched play through long passes?  

did you see how they passed the ball and scored?

you are one confused simpleton

• You idiot it’s my coaching methods I have said for years u pass u score u win simple game pussy system 

pass

underarm

support

score

you win

• This reply was deleted.
              • You can eat my white custard old fart

• Oh your nicknames are fatheffer

• BA was on the right track until he opened the door for a bad case of the Haynes . It was like injecting aids in one arm and cancer in the other . He’s killed more teams than a plane crash in The Andes . 

• And just when you thought all the fools had  disappeared . You pass you win... Wow, how did we not latch on to this earlier. 

• fools I think you are a unicorn thinking ba is great 

• Big fat rainbow coloured unicorn turd to be delivered directly to the bush coach crowd. Superdope gets first delivery.

• Your the fat one who is 90 years old what a crap name who do you think u are ray price lol

• The job is far from done moron.

One (really good) win does NOT define the coach's career.

Apart from that, we had a review into the club and KULTCHA which the ADMINISTRATION took on board and began some proactive manouvering.

Add O'Neil (who has surprised me greatly) plus a couple of others and it is not the coach who should be gloating.

We just sacked an assistant coach who appeared to be doing well - WHY?

Is Brad Arthur the SOLE decision maker on who we recruit, promote or keep? = NOOOOOOOOOOO, he is NOT!

"You can take the coach out of the bush but he will remain a Bush Coach for a long time"

Come back when THE JOB IS DONE!

I haven't enjoyed a game more than I did Sunday since we won our GF against Moanly - but THAT does not mean we have a top flight coach - far from it in fact.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"I suppose you're one of the idiots who wanted Sanders to hang around for 4/5 yes to get the opportunity to be a 1st grade regular."
7 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Yup, woke = broke.   Once upon a time Thursday night meant nothing but Footy show night in most households I knew. As soon as she turned up even as a " reporter " it was doomed. It lost all credibility and you couod just tell that the show that was…"
1 hour ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Frankie do you think they will have mural with a candle when BA is gone from the club? Perhaps place some flowers at Kellyville while whispering "We appreciate you".
Legit BA could be driving and drive onto the pathway hitting and killing one of…"
1 hour ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"He was a geat bloke who always had good joke or story to tell. He stood up for what he believed and always heard plenty of good stories about him helping others.
Younger fans mightn't know that he took on the league in court ending the draft for…"
1 hour ago
More…