Such exciting times for the club, so lucky to be getting this stadium, even though its been a lean few decades we will be able to have something to be really proud of to go and watch our club and to play out of.

Please add your stadium pics here, thanks to all of the people who have taken these pics, especially the stadium thread on the  WSW forum where ive taken many of these pics from, thankyou to all...

Birds nest? Coliseum? WSC, WSS, Anybody got any good names?

Below, The field of dreams on completion before opening, April 2019, now officially has the name Bankwest stadium but will always be Parra stadium to me.

Go the Eels!

Pictures, add your stadium pics lads,

Cheers

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"I dated a cousin of blaizes, seen him play a lot of footy before nsw cup. The kid can play, if he doesn't get fucked around by ba he will be a good future player. 
You are spot on, keep rewarding mediocre and they will get lazier and lazier. Half…"
22 seconds ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Also Burt to this day shocks me he never got a rep call up. "
4 minutes ago
"Hahaha, speech we had a killer side. Their forward pack wasn't half as good as ours. One player beat 17. I would take that forward pack any day of the week. Same with the backline, they were all reliable. Probably the only one I would of changed was…"
6 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"They will no doubt ask for Sanders now as Kaeo Weeks is their back up half but he is more of a fullback. No point asking for Schiller since he is off to the knights next year. Pretty sure raiders will line up like the following next year with…"
12 minutes ago
More…