Bryce Cartwright officially an Eel.

Parramatta have moved to strengthen their pack by landing a much-maligned player who has given himself 12 months to silence his critics and prove he’s an NRL quality footballer.

Bryce Cartwright is an Eel.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anti Vaxers....natural selection at its finest.

• It's natural selection until one of those morons comes into contact with a baby who isn't old enough to be vaccinated and passes them a preventable deadly disease.

• Yeah, agree in that regard but these dopes have their head buried in the sand.  I will take the advice of proven science. Those that don't can cop the consequences.

• I'd prefer we just shift them to their own little enclave where they can't infect anyone in the general population then let disease sort them out.

• 100% agreed.

• not really just very vocal like vegans monto

• I'm with Monto .  To think that after old mate parted seas and walked a heap of cunts across the bottom to the other side , to find a heap of these big animals that can be linked to animals alive today is crazy talk .  

plus how would Noah have fitted all these imaginary dinosaur things on his wooden boat with the other millions of pairs of animals he saved ?  

one day when Jesus comes back from the dead again , he's going to send all these evolutionist nut jobs down to the devil who lives somewhere down under the universe which has no edges ........ 

I'm just struggling to understand why in gods plans he wanted us to believe in the story of evolution ? 

• Exactly

• I've always wondered , How did animals specific to certain countries get across the oceans to board the ark ? 

Did Noah do a world tour on his giant wooden aircraft first to collect them all ?  

• Can he play ?  Like he used to be able to play years ago.  But can he play now ?  For me the risk with this plonker outweighs the potential rewards tenfold .  Worse signing than Carl Webb . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

JB. Prints of Parra replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I agree.
I also think Lomax and Gutho will be on an edge together next year and Talagi will be Fullback."
56 seconds ago
Will 5150 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Has to be an Eels win this one surely... half the Phins are injured! Eels by 20."
3 minutes ago
Bup replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Judging by these comments, I wouldn't be surprised if Blaize interchanges a bit with Gutho from around the 30 minute mark and Lussick goes off for a 20/25 minute breather.
Gutho getting into dummy half a bit and Blaise going to the back when we have…"
23 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Gosh if we can't win this with the amount of injureds they have it's a big worry🤞"
34 minutes ago
More…