Bryce Cartwright officially an Eel.

Parramatta have moved to strengthen their pack by landing a much-maligned player who has given himself 12 months to silence his critics and prove he’s an NRL quality footballer.

Bryce Cartwright is an Eel.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NO Browny - there is a third and far better choice - avoid "DELIBERATE" CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WHO MAY BE INFECTED - AND I AM NOT TALKING LOCKING DOWN STATES AND COUNTRIES TO ACHIEVE  THIS.

Sorry about caps lock but I was not going back to type all that again. *sigh

• The people who get ill from vaccines are a very small minority. And the risk of the vaccine is minute when compared to what a disease like Polio can do to you.

Have a look at the world at the moment. Millions of cases, thousands dying everyday, lockdowns and economies closing. That's all without one, single vaccine.

• 25% adverse reaction and / or death is considered acceptable Super.

I must be a bit demented because I figure if 1% suffer adverse effects that is unacceptable.

But hey, as long as the Gate's et al are raking in $BILLIONS it must be ok - right?

I am one who must take extreme care with what is prescribed for me, the consequences can (in some cases) be fatal - so guess who ain't getting vaccinated?

I have only ever had ONE flu vaccine many years ago and spent considerable time in ICU because of it, yet still they continue to tell me I should have it each year because the flu could kill me. You work it out because I can't

I know many of you would rejoice if I did get vaccinated and drop off the perch, so there is another valid reason to resist.

• Apparently.  G'day wiz. We all missed you 

• The anti vax   - alternative medicine and a few out there theories is definitely the Mrs . Poor old Bryce not the sharpest tool in the shed . 

A low risk punt Imo . Bottom dollar for a guy who was in origin thoughts and considered a gun only 3 years ago .  Hope he works on the defence and gets a few silly errors out of his game .  Big upside if he comes good ..

• Low risk ?  Depends on how you look at it I guess .  From a financial aspect maybe . From a culture and health aspect maybe one of the biggest risks we've taken since we brought the sex pest back from The Goldy . 

a bloke that won't take a basic flu shot in the middle of a pandemic to be part of his team isn't exactly a guy I'd like in the trenches with me . 

• Fair call Wiz.

• We would have been better off spending the 130 grand on some new training equipment instead of this waste of space.

Watched a few Titans games when he was playing and he was woeful. Keeping Taka would have been a better option. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Angry Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Totally agree with you here Grunta but I'm not sure how much of that is on BA? As other people have mentioned other clubs have talented and fast outside backs coming out of their arse and look at what BA has to work with. In the last 20 years I can…"
6 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"If I'm Sivo and I'm going into the off season I'd be getting him into hot yoga and Pilates these types of exercises that help him with elasticity as well as using his body weight for strength exercises.30 yrs of age all the battering he has to…"
29 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"Leg speed if there adding and are looking at fowards they need to be looking for more athletes that have agility.The days of Paulo though he has a point of difference and RCG types especially are coming to an end.
The rule makers and V'Landys…"
33 minutes ago
EA replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"I am not worried about our outside backs. RCG and Paulo still have a couple years left. These 2 are a must resign amongst our older forwards. The other 3 of Lane, Carty and Matto, we would probably want to offload a couple of them when their…"
1 hour ago
More…