Brock Lamb Backflips

Parramatta Eels News, Brock Lamb has done a backflip on his new contract with the Parramatta Eels and had today returned home to play with the Maitland Pickers.

3821986815?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Doueihi can play any position in the backline as well as a 2nd row and lock. Good goal kicker too.

He'd be great to have as a No 14. option.

• Can't find anywhere that he plays in the forwards so once again who in our backline would he replace .you say make a good 14 . I just think parra would put a player that's on  a reported 500k at Souths on the bench as I don't think any club will get him for less than that .just my humble thoughts

• He could replace Taka but Salmon is Taka's replacement 

• If the guy doesn't want to play then it's better he looks at another line of work. Good on him for being honest with himself and the club. He was only signed to a development contract for a short time in any case, so no real loss for the club out of this either.

• We've got plenty of players to fill in. I was surprised we signee Lamb in the first place tbh

• To be honest we should try sign Troy Dargan

• I read somewhere that Troy Dargan has been signed by Souths as a back up for Adam Reynolds

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"No. He has had 11 years to show he is the right coach for us. We all know we can beat Penrith with BA and than lose to the wooden spooners the next week. So us beating Manly means shit about BA. Until we can win consistently than BA time is up "
10 minutes ago
Desieels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"In today's world, countless events unfold simultaneously, including conflicts, violence, and poverty. These occurrences are part of our daily reality, persisting through the past, present, and likely the future. While it's tragic to witness the…"
45 minutes ago
BEM replied to Eel for life's discussion Team List Against Manly
"Ofahengaue has improved a lot. He puts in more effort than Matterson does that's for sure. 
Keep Lussick for his defence? Did you watch the Dolphins game?
Lussick is a terrible defender and his service from dummy half is amateurish at best.
He needs…"
56 minutes ago
BEM replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I never said he was."
1 hour ago
More…