Replies

• Not the best response from a club legend, Bert  does carry on like a victim at times I'm sure he feels the club could have supported his career more than it did , the club or the powers that be at the time didn't rate him  as coach so move on Bert! 

• Can you imagine Cliffy Lyons saying that about Manly? 
    Or Terry Lamb saying that about the Dogs? 

• He's giving his honest opinion which is all he knows how to do. I can't fault him, our defence and consistency has been poor all year and doesn't bode well for a finals run.

• No I can't.  

I find it refreshing that bert is prepared to voice his honest opinion and call it how he sees it.  Hopefully the team can use it as motivation..

What do you want him to do blow smoke up the teams arse?

• Cliffy and Lamb won't have an opportunity to answer those questions this season. 

• No

• How many people on this forum have said we won't play GF.

• Bert is my all time favourite player.  However, I feel he thinks he has been burnt by the Club in regards to his coaching roles.  That said, whilst I would have expected a more positive response, tell me what he said, based on endless years of the same, is not true?

• I agree with Bert.

• Yep mb that's just his opinion 🤷‍♀️Sterlo used to tip against eels constantly 

what's the diff?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Wicak replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I've waited to comment on last night's game until I had slept on it and let the dust settle. My last post was full of misguided hope that maybe the team could tough things out. Fool was I, its not what this club is about. The post by CE sums up my…"
9 seconds ago
Tad replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could get to a mindset where you can evaluate your own performance at any level and say " Am I really worth that much compared to contribution s from my mates around me ""
6 minutes ago
Tad replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Badger I am not a punishment type of person.Consequences are fine if person involved accepts that as fair to accepting responsibility. If there are aspects that the person feels blame should be directed elsewhere consequences will not be accepted.…"
12 minutes ago
Parra-all-the-way replied to Eelvangelist's discussion EELS 2024 PREMIERS!
"I want what ever you are on! I thought raiders game was a low light, but playing a team who basically is a reserve grade side, and getting smashed by them is the lowest point. I have been a ba fan up until now, something has to change! So…"
20 minutes ago
More…