Brad Arthur's notes found and revealed.

Apparently at halftime B.A was in such a hurry to hang a piss from all the water he drank that he forgot his notebook behind.
This is an extract from when we were losing. The bloke is a bloody genuis. Don't know what everyone is complaining about. 3165745749?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
  • What a sad bitter life u must have to not be able to enjoy a win by the team you supposedly ‘support’. Love your other post too ragging on your team before they turned it around. You must be so disappointed they won and now u have to resort to the safety of ragging on the coach to try and find approval from all the other supposed ‘fans’ on this site. Maybe if we r lucky someone will rally around u and post yet another hilarious screen shot of a book titled ‘bush coach’  oh The originality of our ‘fans’

Personally I did not think we would win last night but am so happy we won and thought the team showed great resilience and courage and congratulate the team and coach on their efforts. 

• Na, I'm super happy we won and I admitted I have egg on my face from previous post. I own that. 

If you read my comments through out the years I've always supported B.A. Just trying to lighten the mood and have a bit of fun. Relax. 

• ba sponsored by mount Franklin? 

• no doubt. 

• Israel Folau has some competition for goose of the year!

• ha ha great blog. we were the same, we left early for our night. bad mood at dinner until we checked the score with 10 to go. 

• 3166332639?profile=RESIZE_930x

• on ya mitchy

• I can beat that Bruno....I got 1st try scorer, manu to score and Parra to win, only had $2.50 on it though 

3168870780?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Yeah Man's discussion What Preist stabbed in Sydney
"I honestly don't get how you can riot, assault police and destroy police cars and the crowd is not subject to a police investigation an ensuing charges ro be laid in fact they got sympathy from the head copper. They're no different to the morons at…"
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Oh jeeezus , another 10 year contract coming up for a guy based on potential. "
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"He seem to me like a mixture of laziness and age catching up with a guy who doesn't seem to age well. He's like the reverse Benjamin Button. He ages in dog years. He looks older than me . "
3 hours ago
Gaz Nelson replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"The one up plodder Aidan Tolman had a day? "
4 hours ago
More…