Brad Arthur is it time to go ?

Three spoons in 8 years is enough, how is he still here ?

No juniors coming through and his recruitment sucks.

How long can this go on for?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Forgot 2012 or can’t you count past 1?

I guess your another person who only sees what they want to see 👌

• Mate, you do realise 2012 is counted as a wooden spoon for Stephen Kearney as he was the teams 2012 coach. BA was caretaker coach until Ricky Stuart started the following season.

• Ignore 

• He wasn't head coach in 2012, Stephen Kearney was fool

• BUT ------------------------ BUT Brett - he was coach for a whole SIX games to end the season.

His win ratio was ONLY 100%, (six wins from six games for Scott) the spoon had to be his fault - right? DER?

FFS even my demented old brain cannot get scrambled enough to fathom this.

OK Brett, you win, Bushy was also responsible for the 1970 and 1972 spoons as you said earlier.

My sincerest apologies for doubting you and rubbishing this suggestion.

• Check again, 6 matches for 2 wins.

• Oh forgive me - you are right he was responsible for our spoon in 2012.

Kearney had absolutely nothing to do with it after failing for 20 games.

• As caretaker coach, he won 2 from 6, 33% win, SK won 4 from 20, 20% win.

So who was responsible for the 2012 spoon again ?

• That's ok Col, you know I'm always right

• The teams that finished 2nd and 3rd from the bottom had winning strike rates of 33%.

2/6 is only 33%, he was far from a shining light in the situation, you are all making out like we unearthed a SuperCoach.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Inside Info replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I actually think Lomax is good for us, he has that flair we lack, yes at times it doesnt come off, but under a stronger coach like BA he will be more selective. He is someone can use through fullback, wing & center. He would be worth 600-650k. If we…"
15 minutes ago
Parra_Greg replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I think it goes far back to the Michael Jennings situation and how he really left us in the lurche at a real critical time during a prelim semi.  He and Fergo were our last quality back signings and we really have not been able to bring anyone…"
41 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Pops, good blog.
Absolutely. R&R & managing the cap would be a nightmare. Gould says it keeps him up at night. Every signing is a risk with are so many balls in the air. Player managers, business associates and partners, spouses, family influences,…"
42 minutes ago
Offside replied to Muttman's discussion Moses Injury Update (from NRL Physio)
"Whilst the loss of Mich is huge it will be a great reviler of the culture in the club Penrith and Melbourne get injuries but you never truly write them off because the next man up approxh and jersey culture means they are never out.

If we compete…"
1 hour ago
More…