Brad Arthur is it time to go ?

Three spoons in 8 years is enough, how is he still here ?

No juniors coming through and his recruitment sucks.

How long can this go on for?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A couple of hot durries with breakfast... classy. 

• It would appear to me that the core group of older posters on this website are in love with Brad Arthur because he resembles the way life was back in the 1960s.

The mentality back then was that you never achieved anything in life unless you earned it the hard way.

Watching Brad Arthur do his thing is about as monotonous and predictable as some of the people on this site.

Are they really Parramatta supporters and want whats best for the team/club or are they too stubborn to accept that the world has moved on from what it was in their glory days of the 1960s?

• Auction time

We now have a bid of THREE spoons for Brad Arthur - I am looking for FOUR spoons - do we have any bidders?

Four spoons is not all that many for some of you - C'mon, place your bid - we have three, who will bid four?

• I'll take at 9spoons.. gotta wipe the competition out. 

go hard or go home.

• How come it says 54 replies but there is only3

• Where did the other pages go ?

• My guess would be that some do-gooders (Slugg, Brissyeel and Poppa just to name a few) couldn’t handle the truth and had a whinge to the moderators.

Thin skin.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Another one to be ignored Slugg - same set of suspects.

Now are you bidding on the spoon auction.

Brett Allen your previous comment of charging Bushy with 1970 and 1972 spoons is UNWARRANTED, Bushy was born in 1974 and we don't even know if his parents even knew each other back then, and/or prcaticing to have children.

He played juniors at Eels in the 90s(?) but we didn't get any spoons during this time so we miss there as well. *sigh

Auction is now closed with highest bid of THREE spoons.

• It was tongue in cheek Col

• I was just trying to help you out Brett.

Did you not note sarcasm in my reply? lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Depends how expensive you mean?
Lomax isn't worth 800k & the Eels won't pay that, he knows it's a pay cut to play elsewhere at centre.
All of the past 10 premiership teams had more money in their centres than we currently do, and some have big…"
2 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If NOS leaves Melb and they grab Lomax, what about Meaney to Eels. 
I would prefer a player like Wishart but don't see him leaving Melbourne as they love him there.  Genuine utility playing half, hooker centre, wing, and 14 at NRL level.   Didn't…"
22 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"He's not happy there at the moment, Melbourne don't keep blokes that aren't buying in."
29 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"When was the last time a premiership was won with an expensive centre?
It's not the formula to success "
48 minutes ago
More…