Brad Arthur is it time to go ?

Three spoons in 8 years is enough, how is he still here ?

No juniors coming through and his recruitment sucks.

How long can this go on for?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A couple of hot durries with breakfast... classy. 

• It would appear to me that the core group of older posters on this website are in love with Brad Arthur because he resembles the way life was back in the 1960s.

The mentality back then was that you never achieved anything in life unless you earned it the hard way.

Watching Brad Arthur do his thing is about as monotonous and predictable as some of the people on this site.

Are they really Parramatta supporters and want whats best for the team/club or are they too stubborn to accept that the world has moved on from what it was in their glory days of the 1960s?

• Auction time

We now have a bid of THREE spoons for Brad Arthur - I am looking for FOUR spoons - do we have any bidders?

Four spoons is not all that many for some of you - C'mon, place your bid - we have three, who will bid four?

• I'll take at 9spoons.. gotta wipe the competition out. 

go hard or go home.

• How come it says 54 replies but there is only3

• Where did the other pages go ?

• My guess would be that some do-gooders (Slugg, Brissyeel and Poppa just to name a few) couldn’t handle the truth and had a whinge to the moderators.

Thin skin.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Another one to be ignored Slugg - same set of suspects.

Now are you bidding on the spoon auction.

Brett Allen your previous comment of charging Bushy with 1970 and 1972 spoons is UNWARRANTED, Bushy was born in 1974 and we don't even know if his parents even knew each other back then, and/or prcaticing to have children.

He played juniors at Eels in the 90s(?) but we didn't get any spoons during this time so we miss there as well. *sigh

Auction is now closed with highest bid of THREE spoons.

• It was tongue in cheek Col

• I was just trying to help you out Brett.

Did you not note sarcasm in my reply? lol

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
1 hour ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
4 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
4 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
4 hours ago
More…