Brad Arthur is it time to go ?

Three spoons in 8 years is enough, how is he still here ?

No juniors coming through and his recruitment sucks.

How long can this go on for?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Is it still walking if their knuckles graze along the ground ?

• Taking the piss surely?

• you know Brad has only lead us to 1 spoon hey?

• Have you just woken from your slumber Scott.

Just to bring you up to date we come in fourth this year, beating both grandfinalist throughout the year. In recent times we have bought back, recruited and or blooded the following.

Ryan Matterson - Junior Kangaroos and City Representative, Roosters premiership winner.

Junior Paulo - NSW state if origin 

Campbell Gillard - NSW state of Origin

Nathan Brown - NSW state of Origin

Gutho - Dally M fullback and State of Origin Player

Mitch Moses - Dally M Halfback

Ferguson - Premiership Winner, NSW State of Origin and Australian Representative

Dylan Brown - debuted , considered as Future New Zealand All Black representative

Reed Mahoney - Debuted - considered Future Queensland State of Origin Player

Micheal Jennings - NSW state of origin , Australian Kangaroo, Former Dally M centre

Now there is 10 players that were recruited or debuted with impeccable credentials.

Make no mistake we will be in it up to our eyeballs next year. As they say our premiership window is opening.

• Blue, you have only highlighted the good, can you please write a detailed summary of Brads failings.

Please include his finals record, trophies won, the Foran success etc etc

• Oh dear, mummy has gone out and left the computer on again.

Listen dipstick - do your own dirty work and post all that crap yourself and stop trying to get others to do it for you.

If YOU do not have the balls to back your crap then piss off.

SHIT - I have been sucked in again to responding again by a moron.

• And who are you again?

2 wooden spoons ✅

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…