Bloke in a Bar

Do not normally like listening to Denan Kemp, though he talks quite responsibly and he is right in the feelings of Eels fans at the moment. I mean it has yet to be announced by Parramatta, Papali'i and Niukore were both announced as leaving by Parramatta, Mahoney not yet so unless he has agreed but not signed or the 10 day cooling off period has put into effect or there is another reason a backflip is slim but never know and let us hope so, but Kemp bring up excellent points into the thought process that does not make sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC3t2D2ki9I

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh that's so good to hear Wong! bitchy much but how I'd love to see this blow up in Gould's face!!

• Don't underestimate Gus, he'll get it worked out. No doubt the Cortric deal came after he put in a call to his old mate Sticky. They've got a ready made excuse to terminate Luke Thompson's contract, Corey Allan won't be hard to find a home for, in fact I'll bet he's on the phone to a certain Dullphins coach, especially given their surprising struggles on the recruitment front. 

• I'd say the Bulldogs haven't announced it yet because Gus has to do some salary cap calesthenics first to ensure they remain cap compliant for 2023. If I'm a current Bulldogs player I'd be in my best behaviour, cause there's no question Gus is looking for reasons to sack unwanted players on sizeable contracts. 

• Brett, there's a 10 day cooling off period stop procrastinating 

• It's an all or nothing approach from Gus and the bulldogs. You can't fill most of your roster with 80k rejects and kids and hope they can compete, whilst also hoping you can offload established players for nothing. 
    What will happen is that the bulldogs will be paying to let some players go which will further drag down their salary cap. 
    Look for Gus to be very vocal in the next few months to promote an increase in the salary cap through the media. 
    My prediction is that they will hunt for the premiership in the next few years and then run into massive serious salary cap pressure. 
    Gus will then depart and the bulldogs will again enter a period of atrophy. 
    Wouldn't it be bloody ironic if in say 2024 the Bulldogs try to off load Mahoney- now that would be funny !!

• That would be totally hilarious and entirely possible. 

• What a bunch of utter dribblers. Never heard so much croc of shit since Andrew Johns was given the 8th.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

josh jones replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Dogs sign Mahoney
"Can we change the title to "Pig Dogs...". To be honest that's how we should be calling them regardless. "
45 minutes ago
AppEEL replied to AppEEL's discussion Ben Barba Back In Court on Assault Charges
"Everyone. Its blog of the month."
47 minutes ago
AppEEL replied to Fandango's discussion Reed backflips announces he will stay a Eel
"I'd rather Mitch Rein play as regular number 9 over Mahoney."
48 minutes ago
AppEEL replied to Fandango's discussion Reed backflips announces he will stay a Eel
"Agree! Disgraceful really after all the Eels have done to get this bloke going and he'd rather play for one of the Eels greatest rivals. Its worse than Jamie Lyons going to Manly. "
49 minutes ago
More…