Replies

• I believe that Fuuuuuui does these? Maybe a name change as well as banner change is in order? ;)

• Yep will get onto it! Been under the pump with work the last few months.

• Nice mate. Love your work.  Cheers. 

• Fuuuui why don't you see if you can incorporate some old eels legends into the  banner ?  

• You mean the likes of Wil Hopoate, Matt Keating and Paul Kent?

• Nah I mean real legends like Ben Kusto , Jamie Mahon and Greg Drake .

• I reckon it should be Carl Webb, Chris Hicks, Chris Walker and Paul Whatuira. When we signed those four blokes I knew we really had turned the corner...

• Love the Banners Fuuuuuui

• Sivos head photoshopped on semi is the best though 

• Yeh, I'm happy to update the banner, but we rely on guys like Fuuuuui to provide them given neither myself or Phil is great with PS.

Fuuuui if you have the time to do a couple, I wouldn't mind putting them up for a vote to see what the majority likes?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Pretty sure the Sharks lost all of their best forwards before and during the match and finished with no reserves on the bench.
Not taking anything away from Wests as Api was outstanding but I don't see them running through us as easy as they did the…"
1 minute ago
Archie replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I'm with you Bup, Lomax is exactly the type of player we want in our outside backs. "
4 minutes ago
LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"The thing about this game that is curious and worrying to me is are Wests the real deal or was last week just a mood. I tipped Wests to beat Cronulla last week for a few reasons. 1) Was not convinced on Cronulla's past 2 performances where they were…"
22 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sivo is back this round.
Lomax doesn't want to play wing at the Dragons so I doubt he would come here to play the same position.
He would replace Harper.
1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Lomax
4. Penisini 
5. Russell 
That would be the best backline we have had…"
23 minutes ago
More…