Replies

• I believe that Fuuuuuui does these? Maybe a name change as well as banner change is in order? ;)

• Yep will get onto it! Been under the pump with work the last few months.

• Nice mate. Love your work.  Cheers. 

• Fuuuui why don't you see if you can incorporate some old eels legends into the  banner ?  

• You mean the likes of Wil Hopoate, Matt Keating and Paul Kent?

• Nah I mean real legends like Ben Kusto , Jamie Mahon and Greg Drake .

• I reckon it should be Carl Webb, Chris Hicks, Chris Walker and Paul Whatuira. When we signed those four blokes I knew we really had turned the corner...

• Love the Banners Fuuuuuui

• Sivos head photoshopped on semi is the best though 

• Yeh, I'm happy to update the banner, but we rely on guys like Fuuuuui to provide them given neither myself or Phil is great with PS.

Fuuuui if you have the time to do a couple, I wouldn't mind putting them up for a vote to see what the majority likes?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to LB's discussion Analysis and reflection of BA and is sacking the go, WARNING LONG BLOG.
"Wish i could say same Coryn, but in the stretch of a year i saw both Liverpool and Tampa Bay win titles. Now Parramatta are the last ones. If someone said i could see Parra win a title but Liverpool and Tampa never win anything i would take Parra…"
14 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Not going there because your 'very good authority' knows jack shit. Browns downfall was his liaison with Hayne."
34 minutes ago
Bup replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"great blog HOE. Our aging roster is a massive concern, especially when we need to replace aging front rowers at a time our backline is bog average.
I love RCG but he's 31 this year, there's a bloke from St Helen's that's not as big as him but plays…"
1 hour ago
Flow Basket replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I don't think we can make the 8"
1 hour ago
More…