Back up 9

Sombody mentioned Jayden Berrell in a post sometime back when there was discussion about support for Reed Mahoney.  Interesting article today ... seems he's still without a club.  There might be a good deal to be had here.

https://www.zerotackle.com/queensland-cup-player-of-the-year-goes-without-nrl-deal-110904/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Zero%20Tackle&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0iBU3hNoMgWhoWc9_RjpEVPMKcS-Ja8eHwKv_BH3324tA7cNl276icfvw#Echobox=1633934144

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The wife works with firends of this kid Jacob Davis who we have apparently signed for 2 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhPRiZAIjEs

I'm not sure if he is a 9 or a super sub going from the you tube vid.

• Moves like a natural.

• Thanks Eelman, looks to have some quality skills for a hooker, good awareness for his support runners which is a good sign, nice litttle step too.

Looks to be a decent prospect, will need to bulk up though..

9700636880?profile=RESIZE_930x.

• Looks the part snake!

• Hearing Cotric to Eels immediately. Source Brent Read MMM 30 minutes ago. 

• If true I'm not displeased with this!

• Seriously, that would be great.

• Looks like a good signing if true.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
4 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
5 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
5 hours ago
More…