BA to the Tigers?

Brought up last week on the Sunday Footy show. If anything it will not happen, but if Wests want a coach to get them relevant, BA is a good start. To be fair BA can coach, getting Wests to at least in the 8 would be a massive achievement at this stage.

Michael Chammas brought it up around 1:30 mark. Also mentions Ciraldo taking over as he is courting the job apparently. Again not speculating simply showing everyone what was said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFWOJAg67rQ

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Bob you're referring to SuperCoaches. 
        When Jack Gibson used to call Origin, Darrell Eastlake would famously chime in with, "Comments from the SuperCoach".
        Bennett commonly referred to as a SuperCoach. As too is Bellamy.
        I agree adjectives matter. So it goes:

SuperCoach
        Great Coach
        Good Coach
        Average Coach
        Below Average Coach
        Bush Coach
        Trent Barrett

• Super coach falls into Bennett, Bellamy and Robinson

Great would be Cleary

Good would be BA, Payten, Fitzgibbon and so on.

• Lol. Ok I am glad you can see I am a shit stirring pain in the ass. 

Now you have the hierarchical list of coaches, I have a coupe of questions for you and the mob. 

Where is my old yoga buddy Stephen Kearney on that list and really BA is unfairly labeled a bush coach by Frankie and some, he is must surely be a good coach, just no longer the coach we need. 

• Poor old Stephen must be helping the Lads out in the bush league.
            I'll concede, BA = Good Coach just no longer what we need.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Graham polkinghorne replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Not really, as proven on our day we are a good team, but I think that team is quickly sliding backwards."
36 seconds ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Whatever happens BA will finish the season, unless he decides enough is enough and he has answers."
5 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Seek help."
36 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"More so a great performance could come from the motivation and not from skill. If they try to win with talent and skill ain't going far as there is not much without Moses. With heart and effort they could do ok, maybe not win but get close.
If they…"
43 minutes ago
More…