BA milestone

After beating the Tigers on Sunday, Arthur now sits at 99 wins as an NRL and Eels coach, a win against Canterbury will give Arthur his 100th career win. Despite constant back and forth of loving him and hating him, I Myself been guilty of flip flopping between two beliefs of his coaching, there is not denying this is a massive achievement, considering over 50% of NRL coaches barely get to coach 100 games then get 100 wins.After coming to 2019 season with a 46% record he has led the Eels over the last two and half years to boost his percentage to 53%, again no matter what anyone thinks of him, this is a massive achievement and if on Sunday it is achieved then he should be congratulated.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yep

• Totally agree. Every win is important and desrved. Well Done BA

• This reply was deleted.
    • As do we all Mick, but that should not lessen what he has achieved. I think we all agree that he has limitations as a coach, but he has brought respect & credibility to our club. 

• That sums it up well Mick; BA is successful, the club culture has improved enormously, players want to come to the eels without paying overs and this week's selections show BA is evolving. These are all things we should acknowledge and enjoy. 

But finals success remains the yardstick.

• Yep, this.

Congratulations to BA on the milestone. 

• For me, a prelim final appearance gets him another year. 

• Of course it does, and I'm sure even Brissy would agree with that 

• I reckon he'd actually make a great GM

• Brett Allen That is a good way of looking at it. He has limitations (and I do not believe he will coach us to a premiership) however he has improved our club, we are there and there abouts, not winning spoons and fighting for 13th. 

• Premierships are not the goal Mick.... just being close is good enough.... until memeberships start dropping.

Pull the trigger before it is too late.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…