BA having a dig at fans in the presser

Poor old BA is loosing the plot at the moment. In the presser he made a not so subtle dig at parra fans.

He talked about "people" having "pot-shots", "id like to see them put their body on the line".

I've got news for you mate. Players invest they're bodies to get paid. We invest in Eels membership / goods to get screwed.

And with that type of attitude, you've invested in a coffin for you're "coaching career".

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd say he was referring to particular journos, Daz. Probably Ray Hadley. BA's a fool but he's not stupid enough to blame fans for his woes.

• Agreed. I'd say it was definitely targeted at Hadley
    • This and BA is not a fool. 

• Hes a fool alright.

• He is an idiot 

Dumb shit fans like you refuse you believe it

• BA is that stupid though 

• Just walk you bald headed bitch
  • Brad needs to be sacked, he was an utter disgrace at the presser, the man is a complete imbecile, a brain dead parrot.

If he has any self respect as a man he will walk into Bernies office and hand in his resignation.

Without Peter Gentle hes got nothing, an absolute pretender,

He though our effort tonight was 'great' again, he says hes not going to change anything because its worked before, thats the mark of a true arrogant imbecile who has an over inflated opinion of his ability.

Message to BA, everybody has worked you out you fool, if you keep doing the same you are a truely special type of fool which ive no doubt you are.

The jigs up for you Brad, you need to resign like a man or be sacked, you are severely damaging this club now.

Man the fuck up and fuck off you clown

• why wouldn’t the players love playing for him . Zero accountability . Anyone who criticised them should chuck a jersey on and put their own body on the line. goose!
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Then again, tired middle opens up the ruck for Api to do his thing.
We will give him space but will halves help him. Our spine is much better with Gutho and Brown in there."
29 minutes ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"What I could see happening is Lomax to the Chooks and Suaalii to the Eels "
56 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Can anyone actually see this happening. Lomax at the Eels? "
1 hour ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Hardly the point that I was making!"
1 hour ago
More…