BA extended to 2024

Says it all. God help us.

Official club announcement:

The Parramatta Eels are pleased to announce the extension of the contract of Head Coach, Brad Arthur through to the end of the 2024 NRL Telstra Premiership season.

Parramatta Eels CEO, Jim Sarantinos, said the Club has been in discussions with Brad and his manager over recent weeks and that the extension of Brad’s contract was important for the Club’s football program moving forward.

“We have come a long way as a Club both on and off the field in recent years and Brad has played a major part in that. We have assembled a strong roster, developed a number of players to representative quality, and brought a series of Parramatta juniors through to NRL level during that time.”  

“We have consistently played finals football over the last few years and we have a strongly connected group of players who will continue to grow and develop together over the coming seasons. We believe that Brad is the best person to lead our Club towards challenging for a premiership.”

Brad Arthur said he was very happy to have the support and confidence of the Club: “I am really pleased to extend my time as Head Coach and continue to build on the progress we have made in recent seasons. As a Club we are all in this together, we share the same drive to constantly improve and set the standards that will deliver the results that our loyal members, fans and sponsors are looking for.”

“I love being at this Club and I think we are creating a great environment to be a part of. I value the relationship I have with our staff and our playing group, they challenge me every day and it’s been exciting to see the positive impact that our younger players have had on our squad. The best is yet to come from this team, so I'm excited to confirm my future at the Club.”

Chris Orr from Pacific Sports Management added: “I would like to thank the Club, and especially Jim and Sean, for their efforts over the past few weeks; the process has been handled professionally and I am extremely pleased both parties came to an agreement that will see Brad continue as Head Coach of the Parramatta Eels”.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good I'm glad.

This fucking stupid club will let the players and coach extort them again in 2023 - just in time for new contracts and probably still nothing to show for it in the trophy cabinet.

Say what you will about BA but he's smarter than any of the people we've had at the club since 2014.

• Exactly right Frank, he's played this club for a long time now.

Poor business.

Scott

• Heisen, I am afraid you just got given the death sentence Dregg's give you support.

Maybe you could word it differently.

• Im not here to be agreeable, I'm here to express my opinion. I could care less who agreed with me tbh.

• Lol. Scott gregs...MBA

• 9656527064?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Knew that's what you'd look like.

• Randy, you are witty and intelligent. Two things I admire greatly in a woman. Carlo is still way ahead of you in the pecking order but you are closing the gap

• Tragic, I am also cheap, nasty and full of liver flukes.....Did i mention cheap?

• So many players over paid no wonder they like the club. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
4 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
5 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
5 hours ago
More…