BA

Regardless of what happens this 2nd half.. the first half was yet another example of this side not looking prepared to play.

Limited intensity, Unorganised compressed defence (which Souths have easily gotten us with over and over for 5 years), attention to detail is right off (losing scrums against the feed ). How are 17 players all like this on game day... theres a dommon denominator . I'm not sure how the big wigs at our club don't look at this and see huge alarm bells.

I think we'll come at them in the second half but it doesnt change again, we were not ready for this game and BA's message is wearing thin. "We didn't get into the grind" "DIdn't earn the right to play footy" " Souths beat us to the punch in every area" "weren't physical enough" ... he cnt fix it. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"For once this is a pretty accurate article for a journo, if we can't beat a second  string Dolphins team handsomely they should all stay in bloody Darwin. No excuses."
2 minutes ago
shane replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"we should win this easy, if not we aren't a top 8 side though we do seem to strugle against teams we should beat easy.
Eels by 14
MOM RCG"
2 minutes ago
Mapik replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Here's a tip for those who can't make the game when Parra are favourites to win...
Have a bet roughly what you would pay to go to the game and get a few beers and soft drinks for the kids ($50-$100). Back the opposition at the plus (in this case…"
2 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Listening to Sarantinos last week it sounds as if we won't be continuing the NT venture for much longer."
14 minutes ago
More…