BA

Regardless of what happens this 2nd half.. the first half was yet another example of this side not looking prepared to play.

Limited intensity, Unorganised compressed defence (which Souths have easily gotten us with over and over for 5 years), attention to detail is right off (losing scrums against the feed ). How are 17 players all like this on game day... theres a dommon denominator . I'm not sure how the big wigs at our club don't look at this and see huge alarm bells.

I think we'll come at them in the second half but it doesnt change again, we were not ready for this game and BA's message is wearing thin. "We didn't get into the grind" "DIdn't earn the right to play footy" " Souths beat us to the punch in every area" "weren't physical enough" ... he cnt fix it. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They go round us every year. We have to play some footy when in the right areas of the field. One out stuff wont win it. 

• lol they've beaten us the exact same way for years . He can't solve it . 

It doesn't matter if you beat Melbourne @'Melbourne and Penrith @ Penrith if you can't turn it into a top 4 spot . The loses will mean absolutely nothing to those 2 team at the end of the day and some idiot supporters and decision makers at our club will hang their hats on it . BA is out of his depth . He has no idea how to get a team performing at a top 4 level throughout a season. He has a coaching ability and that's closer to rebuilding than it is to getting a team into the elite level . 

• BA is the dumbest coach in the NRL. He put on a MHF beanie to maker himself look smart. We will never win anything  with this Fuckwit.

• Not even win Bingo

• I f'ing hate south's almost as much as Mel. We are shite!

where the fk is Moses and Dylan brown 

• All been said a million times. We've no chance of winning this year or any year if he stays. Surely it's the final nail in BAs coffin 

• Be a man and walk brad 

https://youtu.be/GzoIvwNqKpw

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Ogden, Makatoa are very replaceable given BA ability to improve forwards. As much as I want to keep Grieg, we need Lomax more than we need Grieg. I would honestly just offload Sanders. It makes sense. He doesn't want to stay and Dragons need a…"
17 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"And part ownership in Metro Petroleum."
16 minutes ago
Eelton John replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sunia Turuva......fox sports indicating he's going to market
This is who we should target"
16 minutes ago
Parrapowa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Solid & safe doesn't win you a comp "
30 minutes ago
More…