Replies

• Cooper Cronk would like a word...

• Cooper Cronk didnt win the premiership for the Roosters. Look at their whole team plus their supposed salary cap and combine that with the disgraceful refereeing in the 2019 Grand Final and the tainted corrupt NRL = premiership.

• Let's be clear, making the top 5 four times in five years is nothing to sneeze at, assuming we do next year as well. BA has done a terrific job thus far, but progression needs to happen. If the club is eyeing off Bellamy, Robinson or Bennett for 2022, and if BA is prepared to look at his assistants, and if he is prepared to take a much more serious look at our attention to detail, then I can live with BA as coach for 2021.

• BA has never been a smart coach  and our team  has suffered because his lacking ideas, 
        It the Board perseveres after 7 years, they should have rocks in their heads.
        Those responsible for extending  by 2 years, should have been sacked, half way through the season is was clear that BA  does not have the capabilities or his intellect to control his quad.

• I dearly hope that the article is true and the Board recognises  just what is happening. 
    It was plain to see that BA gave too much latitude to players for below required performances. 
    Unfortuately a tiger won't change its spots. BA may try and make the players accountable, he may even wear an angry face around the joint to tell the players that he is fair dinkum next year but it will all be for nothing. 
    BA is a victim of his own DNA. He is who he is. 
    He may wear different clothes next year but underneath he will be the same BA that the players know and love. The same BA who always turns left instead of right, who is always there for the players. 
    Instead of trying to change the essence of the man, which is impossible the best the Board can do is surround him with some hard nosed assistants. 
    Unfortunately as head coach, the players will always go to BA, with his understanding and goodwill if the assistants are too tough on them. 
    The club has to understand that BA has become the crutch that the players rely upon. He will never hold them to account  in the way that a Bellamy or a Bennett would do and that will always be his weakness. 

• This is why BA needs a better coach apartment. If BA gets Flanagan or Green it will be great. They can be brutual and help BA with gameplans (both won comps as coaches) and make the more brutual decision in dropping players. Then BA can provide some player love and be the effort coach. 

• Yep like Mal Meninga did for qld.

Also what is a better coach apartment, is it where he takes the players who don't perform and Weinsteins them.

• Hahaha 

• 👍

• I think toovey would be great beside him

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
4 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
5 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
6 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
6 hours ago
More…