Are we chasing players

I read on here that we are looking at Momorovski and whispers of Sirro in England.

Whilst in England they can grab Thomas Mikaele who left the Tigers half way thru last year. He says he fell out love for League a tigers and went to the ol'Dart.

Has aspirations of returning to NRL and big desire to play Origin, at only 24 and a good prop he could be enticed home 

He play for Aussies Jnrs with Haas and some others and was a bloody handy player, him off the bench would be very desirable for us , oh and add Sirro to the bench too

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If we aren't, we should be. Pisses me off every time I see Tapau in a Bronco's jersey. We really need some punch when Jnr and Reg go off. The current guys just don't cut it. Wiremu Greig reminds me of Pauli Pauli. Has the body to be something, but no real impact.

• He pushed some big yardage yesterday in Reggies, I reckon he needs more minutes in First grade but alongside Paulo or Reg to teach him, show him the way. I remember the Saifiti boys too a year or so to realise their impact

• Anyone of the Penrith juniors would do a better job than Simonsson and Waqa, at minimal wage too. 

• Mimorovski would be a good pick up.

• We have to be, we have to sign 29 players by a certain time in the year. Thomas Mikaele is not a terrible option, he has a lot of mistakes in his game but potential, just stuck at Wests.

Sironen I've heard a bit, Momirovski I've heard nothing other than Roosters are happy to let him leave. One other id look at is Enari Tuala from Newcastle.

• Be nice if we were chasing someone. Feels like the last few years all we've done is lose people and struggle to keep our stars 

• Probably not chasing anyone with our great recruitment team running the show. 

• I have to agree

• This reply was deleted.
    • Perhaps he could claim home sickness, despite being from Lismore hahah.

But i think once Jojo Fifita is back we could snatch him, though would Fermor being out for the year hurt?

• A former orgion player that could play anywhere in the forwards would be handy. Maybe east would release Brown.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Sivo at his best is the best Winger we have. One average season makes a good player dreadful to many, once he leaves i bet people will say how bad he was yet is close to being only the 4th player in club history to notch up 100 tries. His form has…"
57 seconds ago
Steel be with you replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Unless we get injuries, I don't see Sivo playing first grade for Parramatta ever again. He was found out how many times by Canberra? 4-5 times?. With Lomax coming next year it places his spot in the team further in doubt. I know he is contracted…"
28 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"That just shows what a low bar we have for wingers at the club."
33 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Absolutely.  This is the sort of winger we need."
34 minutes ago
More…