Apparent Controversy over Blues Jersey

There's apparently some controversy of the Blues State of Origin 2023 Jersey. There's apparent dislike of this year's jersey going away from the sky blue jersey and into the navy blue jersey. Thoughts folks. I actually don't mind the navy blue jersey.

11150388659?profile=RESIZE_584x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • The huge big red W might blind the opposition 😂

• That's a sick looking jersey Brah.. it's time for a change. QLD don't need to change they've been successful this last 20 years NSW have a poor image/brand, all I think of in the sky blue jersey is Paul Gallen forever losing origin series after origin series. 

• Agree, I actually prefer the navy blue over the sky blue 

• Haha. Loved the spray. 

• I don't mind it. The W should be smaller imo

• I agree Chef, the W is too prominent for my liking.

As for the colours, I believe there is a light blue variant. Will be interesting to see what is worn for each game.

• There is a sky blue version,  they have been wearing a navy blue version in one game for a few years now.

• red intimidates and teams with red on their jerseys win more on average

• Dragons aren't going to well at the moment with the red V maybe too much white

• Has this been peer reviewed?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

SuperEel 22 replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"With is injury history, he's probably having his training loads managed."
10 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"There's been plenty of talk about Talagi on the bench and how we need 4 forwards. But we've run with 4 forwards there before and it hasn't worked.
In the heat it's more important to control the ball and field position. Which, funnily enough, we've…"
11 minutes ago
Colin Good replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Blaize needs to be taken aside by Dylan Brown and be given a crash course on his tackling style, Dylan has the old style boots and all of Ron Coote , just beautiful to watch."
13 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Now now, BA knows best."
14 minutes ago
More…