Just OMG.  Nice scripted send off for the grub.   I call bullshit!  Totally lost faith in the NRL.   I don't support either team but would love to see a Royal Commission into the NRL.  Sorry, but the NRL stinks to high heaven and it needs to be well and truly investigated in every aspect. Fans of every Club deserve better than what we are currently being delivered,

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Obviously haven't been here long Richard.  You will work the old dope out for what he is in time.

• X2

• That's because the banks come under a government body like APRA or something.

• Yep. So much for a royal commission lol. Everyone could see it was a no try

• Not limited to the try Chief.  Now take the time to look at the many, many glaring inconsistencies between the application of the salary cap from one team to another, the inconsistencies and massive discrepencies for the very same actions in regards to the review committees sightings from one week to another, the bunkers calls even with concrete video evidence and the same inconsistencies.  Don't even start me on the set re start rubbish.  Just allows refs to control momentum of games.  If it was applied consistently, I have no problem, but it is not. Incorrect call, after incorrect call, not overturned even when the bunker has conclusive evidence the call was wrong.  This crap is killing the game for fans who just want a legitimate and equal competition.

• should do away with the salary cap and bring in a point system where every player gets given a rating out of 10 or 100. then a team is given a maxinum value. So a squad of 30 if all 10's would be 300. make the teams have a value cap of say 210. which makes an average of 7 rating arcross a team. So if you have a player rated 9 then they need to be offset by players rated less than 7. This way teams can spend as much as they see fit to get their high end players but they won't be able to stack their teams and if player rating values are public then rich teams can't rort the system. 

• Agree, its totally corrupted and has been for years and has grown particularly worse since the introduction of interstate teams particularly the Melbourne Storm. Money and expansion are the NRL's main priority and theyll go to whatever lengths to get what they want. Its ruining the game

• This reply was deleted.
      • Why thank you and glad you agree.

• This reply was deleted.
          • Great idea when can we begin?

• Refs were terrible across the board. But Penrith were still bad. Clearly was nowhere to be seen and Kikau was shockingly crap.

All in all a crappy game to watch.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
16 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Which is why I asked what you consider expensive? Would you say 500k? 600k?
If these players at up to 600k are classy & not expensive, it's a pretty small window reliant on what's available?
Which brings us back to the development angle, and that…"
24 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yep winger or fullback"
33 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
45 minutes ago
More…