Angus Crichton

Just reading that Angus is taking a pay cut to remain at the Roosters.This is now the third time in the last few months that I have read this regarding Roosters players,firstly Teddy,,then Keary now Angus. The fact that they even have to keep feeding us this BS story every time they sign or re sign someone just makes it harder to believe. These guys are throwing away 200k per year to stay loyal to a club that is not even their junior club,yeah right? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No no no no no Josua Tuisova to replace Jennings, check him out on YouTube  

• Apparently Joshua Tuisova will take unders to come to parra!

• WMD where have you read this . Bud I can't find anything related to this after watching tube my god what a beast . Has he ever played league though . Looking at him I don't think it would be to much of a problem. Hope your on the money 

• Yes, I'm sure he'll want to give up his 4 year contract in France to come to Parra for probably less than 1/4 of the money he's on now. Makes total sense!

• Well I wouldn't say no if he wanted to . We can live in hope can't we . 

• He would be good value at the Eels.

• Yep, but the NRL would not allow this for our Club a couple of years back.  Absolute joke!

• Wow - be a great pick up .  Nothing anywhere about it  though 

• Our starting 13 is all resigned long term so he won't want to play on the bench and nor do we have the money to sign him.

• This is what rally irk's me, why are players especially representative player allowed to take pay cuts? Not sure if it's changed but weren't players who represent supppsed to have a market value on their head? Thought this was supposed to be the main reason for the salary cap to be in place. Dead set joke & most know some way or another they are getting something somewhere extra along the line! 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Adam Magrath replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"That's what a strong club committed to success would do (I said 3 years ago the moment the decision is made that we will not win a premiership under Arthur he needs to be moved on - irrespective of who is available). Still waiting."
8 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
22 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
1 hour ago
More…