Angus Crichton

Just reading that Angus is taking a pay cut to remain at the Roosters.This is now the third time in the last few months that I have read this regarding Roosters players,firstly Teddy,,then Keary now Angus. The fact that they even have to keep feeding us this BS story every time they sign or re sign someone just makes it harder to believe. These guys are throwing away 200k per year to stay loyal to a club that is not even their junior club,yeah right? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No no no no no Josua Tuisova to replace Jennings, check him out on YouTube  

• Apparently Joshua Tuisova will take unders to come to parra!

• WMD where have you read this . Bud I can't find anything related to this after watching tube my god what a beast . Has he ever played league though . Looking at him I don't think it would be to much of a problem. Hope your on the money 

• Yes, I'm sure he'll want to give up his 4 year contract in France to come to Parra for probably less than 1/4 of the money he's on now. Makes total sense!

• Well I wouldn't say no if he wanted to . We can live in hope can't we . 

• He would be good value at the Eels.

• Yep, but the NRL would not allow this for our Club a couple of years back.  Absolute joke!

• Wow - be a great pick up .  Nothing anywhere about it  though 

• Our starting 13 is all resigned long term so he won't want to play on the bench and nor do we have the money to sign him.

• This is what rally irk's me, why are players especially representative player allowed to take pay cuts? Not sure if it's changed but weren't players who represent supppsed to have a market value on their head? Thought this was supposed to be the main reason for the salary cap to be in place. Dead set joke & most know some way or another they are getting something somewhere extra along the line! 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"I dated a cousin of blaizes, seen him play a lot of footy before nsw cup. The kid can play, if he doesn't get fucked around by ba he will be a good future player. 
You are spot on, keep rewarding mediocre and they will get lazier and lazier. Half…"
26 seconds ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Also Burt to this day shocks me he never got a rep call up. "
4 minutes ago
"Hahaha, speech we had a killer side. Their forward pack wasn't half as good as ours. One player beat 17. I would take that forward pack any day of the week. Same with the backline, they were all reliable. Probably the only one I would of changed was…"
6 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"They will no doubt ask for Sanders now as Kaeo Weeks is their back up half but he is more of a fullback. No point asking for Schiller since he is off to the knights next year. Pretty sure raiders will line up like the following next year with…"
12 minutes ago
More…