Aiden Tolman??

What about signing Aiden Tolman for 1 year?

I realise he's getting on a bit and the dogs don't want him but if he's refreshed and only coming off the bench for 1 year adding that maturity to our young props, could work maybe? He wouldn't be too expensive I don't think

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We have Alvaro who is better than Tolman.

Was good once but getting on now.

• That first sentence is one you don't read all that often....

• Yeah, but I got brains, not like most of the other Knuckle Draggin Rock Apes who don't know the front of a footy from the back.

Alvey is good.

• No not at all. Is he..Really ?

• Is Alvaro staying?

• Alvaro did a Bushy and got a 2 year extension in the pre season 2020 mate.

Around Feb I think.

• Thanks 

• No, he got a one year extension till the end of 2021.

• He is under contract for another 12 months.

• No thanks. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion New. Half-back
"Colonal sanders still wouldn't be the oldest bloke in our team "
25 seconds ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Doorey is still out with a facial fracture as far as I know. He has had a terrible run of injuries."
35 seconds ago
EA replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"15 runs in cup last week. 148 run meters with 15 pcm.3 line breaks. Shows his yardage was shit"
1 minute ago
Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Lane wouldn't get a start in any other NRL side but then he probably wouldn't be taking the piss like he's doing now. "
7 minutes ago
More…