Aiden Tolman??

What about signing Aiden Tolman for 1 year?

I realise he's getting on a bit and the dogs don't want him but if he's refreshed and only coming off the bench for 1 year adding that maturity to our young props, could work maybe? He wouldn't be too expensive I don't think

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah I get ya's I guess Im just hoping for some better bench forwards

• Tolman is past it now, not that I was ever much of a fan

• Jack Hetherington was the one who was worth chasing. Papalii could be good, Carty has huge upside. What we really need is for Oregon Kaufusi to take the next step. If he can be our legit 5th middle then we'll be in good shape.

• No thanks

• Massive plodder, may as well bring back Timmy Mannah.

• Was your mouth out figs

• This reply was deleted.
    • Or Potatoes Mick.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Good choices Mick - their records whisper for themselves - just what we are used to.

• No way lol

• LOL Mick, we shouldn't laugh they probably have more to the multiple spoon winner in Murphy and i stack BA's water in Kidwell.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I think the next 3 games will decide Brad's future at the Eels. His team know he is under pressure from the media and a poor performance from them will be his death knell."
6 minutes ago
Graham polkinghorne replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Wrong. Matt Arthur is playing in the 9 because he earned the right. Mett is a very smart player.
So is Hands and he should be the run on 9 in FG."
26 minutes ago
"I agree with ya bud. Junior stated iam the 10 and will wear the 10. Starting or off the bench.
If Ethan is starting as the halfback then he is in the 7."
47 minutes ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"There is no excuse for not having Martin in Cup. Just pure negligence."
51 minutes ago
More…