Aiden Tolman??

What about signing Aiden Tolman for 1 year?

I realise he's getting on a bit and the dogs don't want him but if he's refreshed and only coming off the bench for 1 year adding that maturity to our young props, could work maybe? He wouldn't be too expensive I don't think

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I backed hit the shot at 31-1 about 6 weeks ago so i hope he wins.  It's a horrble derby.

You have to take Funstar on from the outside barrier even though the Epsom form has been very strong.

I backed Icebath straight after it won last week at 21-1 it's overbet now,  Flit @ 15-1 isn't the worst bet either.

Riodini @ 21's as well.

• No. We want  the best for the money we have. In this case still a hard no.

• This reply was deleted.
          • I'm also very Handsome 8095643690?profile=RESIZE_400x

• But he doesn't

• Aiden Tolman hahahahhahaha wtf !!!!

you don't think RCG amd Paulo have the maturity to lead our young pack ??

idiot !!

• I meant from the bench, when RCG and Paulo are off, we have younger forwards, someone like Asiata would be good but expensive

• We have Crash and Papilii

• We already have our version of Tolman in Alvaro so no thanks, thank god he is about to sign with the Sharks so we can't.

• George Jennings looked a quality first grader and Alvaro also played pretty solid.   It's amazing what getting away from the bald bush bum can do for your game.

• He did more in 12 weeks than Bushy has done here in 7 seasons.   We still play the same boring style of footy. Without offloads we have absolutley SFA in attack.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mannah-Brow replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Name and shame the players? You must mean the team list it comes out Tuesday that will have them all."
9 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I was one of the people on here that wanted Flanagan and a few of them said "We don't want a drug cheat at Parramatta". St. George have been up and down with some of their performances but Flanagan is getting a pretty weak squad to  be competitive.…"
11 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"That's what a strong club committed to success would do (I said 3 years ago the moment the decision is made that we will not win a premiership under Arthur he needs to be moved on - irrespective of who is available). Still waiting."
25 minutes ago
Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
39 minutes ago
More…