Aiden Tolman??

What about signing Aiden Tolman for 1 year?

I realise he's getting on a bit and the dogs don't want him but if he's refreshed and only coming off the bench for 1 year adding that maturity to our young props, could work maybe? He wouldn't be too expensive I don't think

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I backed hit the shot at 31-1 about 6 weeks ago so i hope he wins.  It's a horrble derby.

You have to take Funstar on from the outside barrier even though the Epsom form has been very strong.

I backed Icebath straight after it won last week at 21-1 it's overbet now,  Flit @ 15-1 isn't the worst bet either.

Riodini @ 21's as well.

• No. We want  the best for the money we have. In this case still a hard no.

• This reply was deleted.
          • I'm also very Handsome 8095643690?profile=RESIZE_400x

• But he doesn't

• Aiden Tolman hahahahhahaha wtf !!!!

you don't think RCG amd Paulo have the maturity to lead our young pack ??

idiot !!

• I meant from the bench, when RCG and Paulo are off, we have younger forwards, someone like Asiata would be good but expensive

• We have Crash and Papilii

• We already have our version of Tolman in Alvaro so no thanks, thank god he is about to sign with the Sharks so we can't.

• George Jennings looked a quality first grader and Alvaro also played pretty solid.   It's amazing what getting away from the bald bush bum can do for your game.

• He did more in 12 weeks than Bushy has done here in 7 seasons.   We still play the same boring style of footy. Without offloads we have absolutley SFA in attack.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"I suppose you're one of the idiots who wanted Sanders to hang around for 4/5 yes to get the opportunity to be a 1st grade regular."
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Yup, woke = broke.   Once upon a time Thursday night meant nothing but Footy show night in most households I knew. As soon as she turned up even as a " reporter " it was doomed. It lost all credibility and you couod just tell that the show that was…"
3 hours ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Frankie do you think they will have mural with a candle when BA is gone from the club? Perhaps place some flowers at Kellyville while whispering "We appreciate you".
Legit BA could be driving and drive onto the pathway hitting and killing one of…"
3 hours ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"He was a geat bloke who always had good joke or story to tell. He stood up for what he believed and always heard plenty of good stories about him helping others.
Younger fans mightn't know that he took on the league in court ending the draft for…"
3 hours ago
More…