Replies

• Adam Fanua Blake has been nearly their best player each week, a massive blow for Manly and will really hurt their go forward 

• This reply was deleted.
      • This reply was deleted.
        • I noticed that too. Korisau did not miss and yet no charge?? The MRC is pathetic. 

• Yeah can hear the excuses now

With or without their best we are a much better side than them. Fuck em

• The bloke is a gun footballer but a human shitstain.

I laughed at he it's not part of Manlys culture. He's been sacked from tow other clubs for being a lowlife.  But of course Manly took him.  

• I got banned from a certain site for calling this grub out for what he is.  The Admin obviously on the piss, didn't like it when he challenged me and didn't like my response in return.  LOL

• That's awesome. Turbo and AFB down. That will make Manlys chances slim.

• I would always want to play a side at full strength then there are no excuses. I keep saying I like my footy fair.  I saw a couple of replays of the push that stopped the try. It was deffenently  a try gone begging and they were robbed. I'm assuming this is what he blew up about. We all know Manly struggle a bit without Tommy T.  Knights seem to have lost their mojo a bit and hasn't Ponga played 2 shockers since being signed for skillions. 🏉

• My first thought is two weeks is harsh. With all the emotion and his thoughts on the call maybe he should be given some latitude.

But then I thought about it some more and in today's PC world he was probably very lucky the nrl only consider ableism 2-3 weeks. I suspect they would place another form of discrimination, as a bigger crime.

I mean, look, im only assuming here, but if he had been racist instead of ableist he probably would have got more than 2 weeks. Brings about some questions, does the NRL, and perhaps the world in general (subconsciously) place some lives above others? Is the nrl saying ableism isn't as bad as racism?

This is all assuming the nrl would suspend a player for longer than 2 weeks if he was racist. I'm thinking they most certainly would.

For what it's worth, perhaps unsurprisingly in 2020 like just about everyone on the planet I think racism is abhorrent. But then I think back to my first thought (as above) and I start to question myself too.

Final point, if all lives matter equally should AFB have got (much) longer than 2 weeks? Or is that over thinking it?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Dylan needs to run more with players in support. "
50 seconds ago
Muttman replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Sean Russell
"Horrendous finish for a bloke whose full time job is right side winger. Honestly mate you have 40 hours a week to practice finishing tries in the right corner and you come up with that? Ball tucked under your arm in your left hand? Are you freaking…"
55 seconds ago
Offside replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"We once again are needing Mitch but what can we do about it?"
1 minute ago
Frankie Fong replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Only a Brad Arthur coached team would be struggling against a decimated team with no coach and tone of tackles inside the opposition 20 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

If that  dolphins player who went for a head assessment gets ruled out you know the game is rigged ."
1 minute ago
More…