AFB rumblings in Manly

Fonua-Blake given permission to leave the silvertails

Bundy Afoa looking for new club

Kiwi international Steven Marsters looking for club

C Welch looking at $1mil from the Dragons

Foran to Manly

Tamou to Tigers and probs Fox too

any worth the chase for us?  Understand I don't mean Foran here!  Bunty be goods

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• C Welch $1mil lol. The Dragons will probably pay that so that their Ben Hunt payment doesn't look out of proportion...

• Rule out Fanua Blake.  The report said he was released on compassionate grounds as he wants to leave Sydney and his wife has relatives in NZ.

• Would of loved Blake absolute beast

• Eels are apparently keen on John Asiata. Would be very good buy of the bench and to take some pressure of Nathan Brown. Has great play making skills for a foward and would help our attack.

• He offers more than Nathan, with ball in hand, good step as well.

• I rated that Asiata.  But unfortunately, the cows have messed around with him, playing him 5/8, edge, middle and even hooker.  Guy has great skills and would be an ideal benchie to \change up tempo of games. 

• None of them, we need to be scouting out the next Fonua-Blake instead of paying $700k a season for the current one.

• Afoa for a bench spot. 

• Asiata. We have a solid enough team but we get predictable. Asiata can provide a bit of x factor in the middle when the forwards are getting tired. We need to recruit skill.

• Was Asiata a Parra jnr ?  I like him for all the reason listed , either him or Bunty 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Then again, tired middle opens up the ruck for Api to do his thing.
We will give him space but will halves help him. Our spine is much better with Gutho and Brown in there."
12 minutes ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"What I could see happening is Lomax to the Chooks and Suaalii to the Eels "
38 minutes ago
Cumberland Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Can anyone actually see this happening. Lomax at the Eels? "
45 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Hardly the point that I was making!"
1 hour ago
More…