A Stag of a Rumour

RUMOUR

There are whispers coming out of Parra that they are also interested in the services for Kotoni stagg!

This does make sense and does depend on the outcome of the Michael Jennings situation to have the cash available

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You'll be press seeing a better solo try than this:

2 min 10sec in-

https://youtu.be/rmYwB97js-M

• great try WMD--I also like Lomax as a centre

• Yeah Tad, probably the best two young centres going around atm.  Bradman Best is up there too! 

• Actually Bradman is Best, the other guy is Staggs. OOPS.

If you noticed it was Lomax who was fended off for that try.

That said, yep, all top centres

• It was Aitken fended off for that try.

• Would be huge.can't see it happening  though.

• Would be a awesome buy. I would love to see him in the b&g, like them chick's who have got a bit lose from getting around would love him as well.  

• This reply was deleted.
    • If the club isn't in talks with him they are bonkers. It's a scoop for sure. Whether it happens or not is another story. 

• He would be a great purchase for the Eels. A good handy player and a good goal kicker.

• Apparently he wants $700K +. Not sure we want a centre at that price.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Ah those boys..you have to admire such total devotion. "
52 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Yeah I didn't think it needed explaining but obviously did. Maybe we use more pictures than big words next time ? "
1 hour ago
Darren Munro replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Who else plays fb?? Gutho is busted. I will be shocked if he makes it through a full year. Simmo was terrible against Cronulla. I don't know why Martyn hasn't been playing fb in cup. Looked alright the game that I saw. At the end of the day its…"
1 hour ago
Frankie Fong replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Hugo you have to forgive the lads from TCT as  Wednesday  is when they have their Brad Arthur appreciation night. 
They gather round a table which has a assortment of flavoured milk cartons and they discuss their favourite Brad Arthur game plans of…"
1 hour ago
More…