A Stag of a Rumour

RUMOUR

There are whispers coming out of Parra that they are also interested in the services for Kotoni stagg!

This does make sense and does depend on the outcome of the Michael Jennings situation to have the cash available

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You'll be press seeing a better solo try than this:

2 min 10sec in-

https://youtu.be/rmYwB97js-M

• great try WMD--I also like Lomax as a centre

• Yeah Tad, probably the best two young centres going around atm.  Bradman Best is up there too! 

• Actually Bradman is Best, the other guy is Staggs. OOPS.

If you noticed it was Lomax who was fended off for that try.

That said, yep, all top centres

• It was Aitken fended off for that try.

• Would be huge.can't see it happening  though.

• Would be a awesome buy. I would love to see him in the b&g, like them chick's who have got a bit lose from getting around would love him as well.  

• This reply was deleted.
    • If the club isn't in talks with him they are bonkers. It's a scoop for sure. Whether it happens or not is another story. 

• He would be a great purchase for the Eels. A good handy player and a good goal kicker.

• Apparently he wants $700K +. Not sure we want a centre at that price.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. "
8 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Hmmm maybe I will have to reconsider my comment as you are making some very good points 😂"
9 minutes ago
"Melbourne badly need middles too, not sure why they would get rid of one of their best."
10 minutes ago
"And captaincy"
15 minutes ago
More…