A Stag of a Rumour

RUMOUR

There are whispers coming out of Parra that they are also interested in the services for Kotoni stagg!

This does make sense and does depend on the outcome of the Michael Jennings situation to have the cash available

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• he should be at a NSW club

• Would that be for this season or next?

According to Zero Tackle he has this season left on his contract with an extra year in his favour if he wants it.

• I'm hoping that this is true.

I like Staggs ;)

• Just about every club is interested in stagg, it is for the 2022 season and beyond.  The dogs are reportedly going hard for stagg (he,he).

• This reply was deleted.
    • That makes me wonder HKF and someone may be able to help me here.

Did Ian Roberts and John Hopoate ever play in the same side?

• Staggs and Opacic - Back to the Future?

Is this a rehash of the original rumour, or a brand new rumour based on the old rumour?

• he is very handy on his feet, and with hers lmao

• This rumour has been doing the rounds for months. 

From memory he is set to miss most of this season so hopefully he is right to go for 2022.

• While imo it is wishful thinking, would be a very good pickup! I would think most clubs would be keen on a centre of his calibre! If not injuried would have been a walk up start for SOO. Excellent replacement for jennings. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am not sure, surely the club have plans for Talagi if they get Lomax, the club adore Talagi as a talent. Could he be a 14? Could he be in line to be replace Brown if he declines his options? Could he be Gutho's replacement?
He doesn't turn 20 til…"
23 seconds ago
Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Milky you have been known to sign anything, even I have your autograph!
I am thinking of selling it to Chiefy because  he buys anything! ..............I once had Wiz's autograph but sold it to Brown and Moses, after they got their first 1 million…"
18 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I hope we don't sign him. I don't see what the fuss is about this bloke. Seems overrated to me.
But I said the same thing the Moses in 2017 signing so...."
49 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree, May is value at 500k.
Moving Tago to 6 is interesting, not sure he's a 5/8th in skillset?! He's a gun centre and maybe Panthers didn't want to lose both him and Crichton? 
With South's I feel they lost direction without Reynolds, too many…"
53 minutes ago
More…