6 man bench

What's everyone's thoughts on a six man bench.with the game getting faster and the growing amount of hia's and injuries would it benefit the competition.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh jeez a wierd mental triangle. Next question now is who is killing who???

• I think we all have more or less the same idea. The other advantage is if you have a young playmaker you want to blood, you could throw him in with 20 to go in a blow out game. Gets him some valuable game time, rests your starter. 

• Yes would be good to have an outside back also

• The same principle woukd apply

• Won't work

• Why ?

• To many rules and there is already a steady format in process 

• This reply was deleted.
    • I would go six on the bench aswell as six interchange I know people  want fatigue but with the speed of the game there is plenty maybe to much

• Keep it at 8 interchanges but name a 20 squad and all players are allowed to play. This way, you can name a second hooker on the bench and only use him if needed. This will also take care of the consussion problem.

all 20 players do the warm up anyway so just allow a 7 man bench

• I think it is a great idea. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"Of course sacking BA would be a very expensive exercise.
You have the payout for Brad which would exceed 1 million. 
If Bennett came in he could basically name his price but I would say he would be close to 2 million a year. 
He also brings all.his…"
1 minute ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Agree 💯 "
2 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Leader in what position?"
2 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Bennett is the answer. I can't believe this is even being debated. He's the greatest NRL Coach ever and he's available in 2025. We have an underperforming but decent roster,good halves and well resourced club. It's literally a perfect match at…"
6 minutes ago
More…