4 from 4 but far from perfect.

33 missed tackles

Taka left on bench.. Bludged the whole game What an absolute waste of a jumper and interchange. Forcing others to work harder

Dumb mistakes

We are yet to reach the level of the Roosters, yet still winning.

There you go Frankie we beat a genuine contender whilst playing shit. I await your report.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Really. So they all worked harder due to aone less rotation

A more suitable 14 needs to found.

Taka is useless. We played with 16 men once again. Thanks for your input.

• Most teams are shortening their bench rotation with the new rules. Bellamy only used his 17th man in the last 5 minutes last night. The speed of the game means that it is now becoming more of a 16 v 16 or even 15 v 15 man game. Dessie only used his last two guys in the last 15 minutes. Your 17 th man is really insurance now, not a rotation player.

• Jake Field. Stefano. Gower . Stone.

There's four that offer more

• Mack, you were right about the Morris bros still having some good years in them in a blog last year.

Theyve been playing great footy, i thought they were done a few years back, i was wrong, good call by yourself and a few others..

• Well that's bullshit. You relentlessly bag me mercilessly with derogatory, hurtful and cutting insults

I agree - Taka is a must on our bench and will be invaluable when the time comes in a game that we actually need him. He can cover back row, 5/8, centre, wing and even fullback or hooker at a pinch. I've also heard that he is by far the most loved bloke in the team and the coach has a massive rap on his off-field input.

FYI tonight i'm on this mate. Pretty bland really - not offensive but a bit underwhelming. I got it because it was on spesh at Dan's.

5685807882?profile=RESIZE_584x

• Who is Jake Field? Isnt it Jai Field

• Give me a detailed report about your life so I can have a giggle and I will give you a report on the game . I await some classic comedy from you . 

• Wow. Read it all again senior.

I understand more than you have forgotten. If Moses did go down. Taka was the only reserve yet to be used. So obviously Taka comes on, Matters in goes to five eight and Dylan Half. That's one option..

The game is lost on some. Keep your passive crap to yourself.

• U r such a muppet Fong. So sick of morons like u that get a hard-on bagging this team, coach and supporters. U r the one  that must have a pathetic life. So bad that that u have to put our true supporters or our team down.u have been doing it for so long that the mods r either soft or u secretly are blowing them. Your ass would of been out of here ages ago if it was my site. This site has stagnated because people think this site sux because peanuts like u. Haven't been on here because of imbecile morons like u,and your burner account in snake. And the people that agree with u r scared of abusive repercussions from u. U act like u r someone that is high and mighty. But u live on here, typing from your basement with your hand on it. Do everyone a favour and piss off for good. The site might once again flourish. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"When BA gets it right with the bench and our prop rotation, our middle doesn't get that tired."
2 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Dragons have about 45 more Amones coming through who are talented. As long as they can keep Talatau(Dahl)  away from the club , they'll do very well.  For every Lomax, the Illawarra has 10 more just like him waiting for their shot. "
3 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"The reason that local juniors are important is you'll usually get a season or two with them on a pittance allowing you to heavily invest elsewhere and " front load " that season into a premiership tilt. 
if they're good young kids then you'd be…"
11 minutes ago
"I also like the fact he's not comfortable getting great money and losing every week. He seems to have drive to be a winner and progress his career. He could take 800k and bludge on the wing if he wished. "
24 minutes ago
More…