4 from 4 but far from perfect.

33 missed tackles

Taka left on bench.. Bludged the whole game What an absolute waste of a jumper and interchange. Forcing others to work harder

Dumb mistakes

We are yet to reach the level of the Roosters, yet still winning.

There you go Frankie we beat a genuine contender whilst playing shit. I await your report.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Here is another of life's erased and denied wayward souls who has been able to pay his internet bill so he can start posting once again . 

Doomdope69 it's set in stone that stupidity and failure ade what makes you what you are but he fact that you basically think Snake and I are he same person shows how doctors did you a great disservice as a child . 

• Manly are contenders are they not ?

We played like absolute shit. Silly mistakes and 33 missed tackles. Yet still won Where is your  giggle worthy report now.

I await. This will insightful on your life. We can all laugh, as we have all these years.

• Agree with you bro. Fongy is the biggest clown! 

• I agree Rusty ,but it's best to be a clown than what you are in life which I'm sure you hang your head in shame over daily. 

• Chuck I know you are a simpleton security guard but I have  already given my views on the game dope . Chuck how many times have you left the site because you have been humiliated or made a fool of yourself and then returned under a new name ? 

• I don't know
          Have you been counting
          God you must have such a boring and simple life.

Glad my actions etc are worthy of your notice

Later

• If the Eels played the Roosters, Storm or Raiders tonight on that performance the Eels would have easily have lost. I also can't understand Brad Arthur's use of the bench. It's been his Achilles heel since being at the Eels. 

• Go and talk to Chuck Monto, he will explain the nuances of the game.

PS I think youwill find Manly are up there with those sides Monts.

• Are you Ok.

We are nowhere near on the same level yet as Rooters , Manly on their day, Canberra, Scum   then maybe us. You senile coot. You are a joke poppa. Just stop.

• I thought his use of the bench was fine. The reality is that under the 6 again rule, most teams are shortening their rotation down to 16 men, sometimes 15 men. Carig Bellamy didn't use his last guy till 5 minutes to go last night. As always Monto, your comments are at best generic & cliche, at worst downright ignorant.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

GRUNTA BIGWAD - Soggy Salada replied to Hell On Eels's discussion KEEPING THE MOMENTUM GOING OR MORE: THE BENCH AND 14
"G Jennings is a BA fave."
2 minutes ago
GRUNTA BIGWAD - Soggy Salada replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Taking the knee - Part II
"I've got a stiffy."
4 minutes ago
BENNY replied to Hell On Eels's discussion KEEPING THE MOMENTUM GOING OR MORE: THE BENCH AND 14
"🍆. Professor I think this fell out of your pocket in all the excitement "
1 hour ago
EelsAgeMe replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Taking the knee - Part II
"The fact that you haven't even watched says it all. 
The 'let the hate begin' comes from the first time I wrote about this. Tried to be positive but most tried to shut me down.
https://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/taking-the-knee
 "
1 hour ago
More…