Replies

• I think you need to take your blue and gold tinted glasses off.  What was your problem with it?

• I just watched it, nothing wrong with what they said.

If anything Cronk gives us a red hot chance and Benny Elias believes we can do it also but more because of Moses.

Even Kent and Sampson weren't laying into Parra but the other journo (can't remember his name) was insinuating that if we lose it could spell trouble at the club..

• Well hello sailer

• Cronk came out with the best comment, about BA having no plan b or c.  

It was Read who mentioned that there could be big changes to the team if we don't win (due to many players coming off contract), conversely it's only a couple for the Panthers.  He also said he can't see the club firing Arthur.

I thought it was all pretty fair.  I don't see an anti eels agenda with the show.

• Why do a lot of you complain about the drubbing we get in the media when this site after a loss is the most anti - eels thing going around? 

• It's like yelling at your own kids, Michael. It's ok for you to do it, but a big no no for anyone else.

• If nobody watches Fox bins the show.

• The peanuts on NRL 360 have no idea what is going on behind closed doors at Parra so they make crap up. I gave up watching that garbage last season because the only news they have regarding the Eels is bad news. When the Eels are going great they don't mention them at all. I don't know how many times after an Eels win I waited to hear about the game and if they mentioned it all they talked about was the oppersition. They love the Storm, Roosters and Souths and the way they carry on about Tedesco and Turbo makes me sick.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Wizards “Prof Dobber”Sleeve replied to Parra Eels Fanatic's discussion It’s not gonna be easy !!
"I'd be working the absaloute shit out of RCG in 2022. Wherever he's going , I'd be sending him busted. "
3 minutes ago
ParraTim replied to Poppa's discussion This is a preamble piece in discussion of BHP selling Oil and Gas assets to Woodside. Climate Alarmists maybe/should be alarmed.
"Ah yes "Our ABC" that pillar of fair and balanced reporting - diverse in everything except thought and opinion. One thing I agree with you on Tad is confirmation bias, your post is a good example of this.  You demonise, dismiss and ridicule anything…"
4 minutes ago
Wizards “Prof Dobber”Sleeve replied to Parra Eels Fanatic's discussion It’s not gonna be easy !!
"The thing the Dolphins can quite easily pay him more than we can whilst paying him less than we have to.  They will have all kinds of corporate support. In the current climate his price is going to be blown out and we simply don't have the TPAs to…"
6 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Mr 'EffortOnEffort' Analyst's discussion Few Senior Players unhappy about BA extending
"Guthos isnt one.....
Moses either....
Or Jnr....
Thats leaves the rest."
6 minutes ago
More…