3 in a row to the Roosters anyone?

Three peat for the Roosters this year? Personally I think $300 on 5 in a row for the Roosters  is not out of the question, I beleive the increase in the salary cap has made it more likely that players that are looking for a Premership will go to the Roosters rather than slog it out in a lesser team.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The eels will go back to back to back!!!! We were the last to do it and will be the next to do it again.

The Roosters were lucky to go back to back!!! Cronk massive factor against storm and water boy massive factor against unlucky raiders.

BRING ON THE NEXT GENERATION 2020 TEAM OF THE DECADE 

• Yes that's the spirit H . No other team should come into contention and so why are we wasting our breath discussing them  Lol . 

• In short I don't think it will happen. 

Cronk is a huge loss, and others are getting better. 

Roosters to be knocked out week 2 of the finals 

• No way, we have the best back line in the competition, arguably the best halves and if our pack aim up and do the business there's no reason we won't take the title this year.

• I think I just vomited in my mouth...

No thanks.

• They wont make the top 4

• 3844150523?profile=RESIZE_180x180

New cowboys stadium

• Haha, that’s too far off the mark actually 

• Nope. No Cronk, and No Mitchell. They wouldn't have won last year without those two and their replacements are no where near their calibre.  

• I'll give you 100/1 about the chooks winning 5 premiereships in a row, Don, if it's not out of the question. Where and how can I collect the $300?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Badger replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Thanks for the reality fix mate. We often get carried away in our own little world and forget there are way more important shit happening to others.
I am unsure how I would react in that situation."
5 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"If he doesn't come oh well.
I just want brad arthur sacked!
Enough of his bullshit coaching and poor performing teams for over the last decade!
It will be like winning a premiership for me!"
21 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"Sad part on this story too, he had to choose what hospital to go to, they went to seperate hospitals, he chose baby, then got informed she passed away. Awful
Seeing eels walking so much on a footy field disgusts me. Never see a panthers or storm…"
21 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"If you want to cheer yourself up then cheer on the Broncos to smash the Raiders , seeing Ricky Stuart lose is one of life's true pleasures."
22 minutes ago
More…