3 - 2 - 1

3. Moses

2. Dylan Brown

1 Waqa Blake

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 10/10 for the pass.

• Yep. You can't teach that. Just natural talent.

Loved it

• M&M

WONGA 

DiLBro

• Mitch is playing with so much confidence he is going to put pressure on Cleary I think .  Game has evolved and he is using his speed to perfection .   3 points . 
    waqa Blake I would rate as the form winger in the comp . He is a weapon there and we would be mental to move him . 
    reed ...  1 point .   Why did we not go the extra 100k 

• 3) Moses

2) D.Brown

1) N.Brown

• X2

• It should be noted that when Waqa went off, BA switched Will Penisini to left wing and Nathan Brown was playing right centre for about 15 minutes. Not a bad effort.

• Gee waqa was good tonight, & I agree with BA saying he was one of the better centres towards the end of last year, I actually thought the same. But overall he was dangerous tonight every time he touched the ball and didn't miss a beat coming in off his wing to make some crucial tackles. People are quick to bag him but I have to say it was impossible to bag him. Blake 3 points for mine tonight . The rest of the team all deserve a point. Outstanding second half . Now let's back it up next week 

• 3- Dylan brown- best two games for the club

2- Moses, only beaten by brown because a lot of Moses brilliant plays (I.e his kick/try) came off tackle breaks/quick play the balls from brown.

1- Blake- best defensive game in eels colours.

• Dylan Brown was the best player on the park followed by Mitchell Moses. Cartwright gets a point for that amazing flick pass. The backs don't get all of that space without some seriously strong work in the middle though. A good group effort by the forwards. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"You can't simply " just change your attitude" it takes time to figure out what is holding you back in the process and work it out.Attitude is also contagious.It requires work and understanding how to get there when this rot sets in.. Very difficult…"
12 seconds ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"Any other good outside backs or props coming through? Just fill the team with young guys and let him have a run. Blaize to 1, gutho to 6 and Brown 7. I'm not a fan on gutho 6 but can't get any worse and gives him a break. Ma and hands cover 9. Just…"
48 seconds ago
LB replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Well next week i think will be the decider. We come out and put up another sub par performance then that is that."
3 minutes ago
LB replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"I agree, they don't care. Not even a sorry to the fans. They only care how they look and not what the club or fans think."
3 minutes ago
More…