2021 Spine

1. Gutho

6. D Brown

7. Jnr Paulo

9. Mahooney

14. M Moses

Paulo plays more first receive than Moses and whilst Brown threw an intercept, at least he wanted the ball in his hands to try help eels unlike Moses who barely runs or touches the ball. Paulo's footwork and passing is far more superior that Moses as well. Who knows, Paulo is actually a goal kicker and will slot it in from the sidle and from RIGHT NEXT TO THE POST. Hopefully Paulo also knows how to control the game because I am sure he can't be worse than Moses. Moses can come of the bench until he learns how to control a team and than Paulo can go back to prop foward.

PS. This is just a piss take. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Paulo the biggest 7 in the history of the world. lol

• Not only the biggest, but will be the best 7 in the world in a couple years time. Fittler selected Paulo in the blues squad for the utility rule. Paulo can play fullback, winger, halfback, hooker, prop .. you name it. 

• Paulo couldnt play 7 for 80 mins week after week and hes too big andnslow as a fullback. Its ridiculous to even consider it.

• God, you're stupid. 

• Surely Monto can tell I am being sarcastic. I am obviously taking the piss and actually wrote it on the actual blogg post itself. 

• Lol

• Monts and you took this as for real. HAHA

• oh dear

• Instead of Moses playing 14, he could be straight swap for Paulo. That way Moses wont be a scared little pussy when players run at him. Also he will actually to learn to run the ball into the defensive line properly instead of the little princess he thinks he is. 

• I don't think this is a time for jokes,seriously we are heading for a club is crisis,drugs involved now, underachieving, over the salary cap again, that 1 isn't confirmed yet but geez no wonder a man drinks.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tin Tim replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I believe BA could bring the best out of Schuster. This player is a natural footballer that's got into bad lazy habits. I know BA could shape him in a top utility if he willing to change his attitude & focuse on his football. BA brought out the best…"
10 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Eels by 16
MOM Brown"
21 minutes ago
Grunta the great posted a discussion
I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels…
22 minutes ago
fake midget pseudoachondroplasia replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"I read somewhere Talagi was in same situation as Sanders and able to negotiate after round 6 but has an option in his favour he can activate.  If so that is probably why BA moved him to 5/8 instead of bringing in Sanders or even Asi which would have…"
30 minutes ago
More…