1eyed eel moderation

This isn't a suck up or brown nosing blog - criticism when and where it's due.....

I just wanted to give shout out to Super and congratulate him on this site's moderation of late.

Mate, you've proved me wrong. The moderation on this site has improved out of sight since you've taken over. Phil would be proud.

Just wanted to thank you for allowing the current discourse and debates to continue. The place is regaining its mojo and fast becoming the site we all previously loved. I haven't had a suspension since early last year so youve lighten the grip.

Well done Super, keep it up mate.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Yeah fair call Frank, i'll give him a wrap too cause hes earned it.

Instead of making a big deal about little breaches of the rules, supers just been deleting it and moving on, credit for that.

The tension around here is low atm, old stupid interpersonal bans that only create a whole lot of drama, seem to be not needed any more.

The best policers of the forum is its members, interpersonal bans only lead to certain members domintating the forum and throwing it out of balance when they cant be kept honest by their fellow members.

Suspensions for good long time members only created a lot of ill feelings, a few days or a week off achieves nothing only a whole lot of resentment and drama, and ultimately loses members and their passion for the site.

Super seems to have dropped the power head stuff and heavy handed moderation, well done to him for that, i hope he will remain with the same attitude.

• Post a blog that is anti left as see how long it will stay up for?  As long as a debate is  heading to the left it will remain but if it heads the other way it gets closed, why do you think one of the best posters this site has ever had in Wiz rarely comes on and posts,Super has turned the site onto a lefty dorks playbouse. 

• Yes thats true, hes still a screaming lefty and communist.

• ... and a double chinned nose whistler 

• We don't scream. We articulate. 

• I think he has recently stopped deleting blogs but he does close them off once he thinks they've run their course.

I think he's improved on what he previously allowed on here. As I said, last ban was nearly 16 months ago lol. Either he's loosened the reigns or I've cut back the shit - ask the other posters I don't think they will say I have.

• Nah, you've reigned in some of the crazier stuff, Frank. Mellowing in your wiser years?

• Oh, you mean the blogs get shut-down when your neck gets too red? 

• Look out its the perennial dork known as the EelsAgeMe who thinks success is measured by the amount of protests you attend. I can just picture EelsAgeMe as a little dork  preparing for his first protest march and getting his little signs ready while Wham is playing in the background.  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…