1EE Legends Tipping Comp

For anyone interested (Slugg), here is the tipping comp ladder as it stands. This includes last nights game.

Perhaps it would be a good idea for anyone using a different name to identify who they are on here.

MK = Meelk

4161401009?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
      • Poppa, just like when you are in the sack, you've gone off too early. I assume your thinking is that the comp is going to be called off after two weeks so you've used your jokers up straight away. The fine print on the tipping comp clearly states that no winner will be officially declared unless either of the following occur:

a. Minimum of 10 rounds have been completed.

or

b. I'm on top of the ladder.

• I was equal top of the ladder before round 1.

Did you end up joining the tipping comp Slugg?

• "The sack" is what you get when you don't perform, which ironically can apply to your employment status or your performance abilities in bed.

Speaking of ladders Poppa, our premier league ran 4th in our cricket comp this year, in what could only be desribed as the most unusual season in history. Here is a quick summary:

1st week of the comp lost to rain whilst in the grip of one of the worst droughts we've ever had (the irony).

3 weeks lost due to bushfire smoke.

4 weeks out of 5 after xmas lost to rain.

All finals cancelled due to coronavirus.

• I thought it was Parra Tragic.

• Shoooooooooosh

• Good to see you below me Meelk.

• lol

• MK always likes to be on the bottom

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Inside Info replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"What i take from this story with BA, is that BA plans to be here long term? "
14 minutes ago
BEM replied to Axel's discussion Brad and Bennett
"To forward heavy and relying on the power game.
This is why we will never win a premiership with BA coaching. 
He hasn't adapted to how the game has changed. Not sure if it's stubbornness or he has no idea how to run a different game plan but enough…"
15 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"My thoughts exactly. "
34 minutes ago
christeel replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"eels  28 over the  fins 8.  ... m o m  Dylan brown... "
34 minutes ago
More…