Blogs

Our New Middle Forwards ?

In light of the James Fisher Harris move to the Warriors where he can be another Daddy..lol    it got me thinking about our Prop plans moving forward.How long does Jr Paulo (31) and RCG (31) have left as starting props in a parramatta team that only…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by AlShaw 6 hours ago
Views: 788

A look back at Darwin

2019- We played the Raiders in round 15- We won 22-16- Bailey Simonsson was playing on the wing for Canberra- Our spine was1 - Gutherson6 - Brown7 - Moses9 - Mahoney 2020- COVID 2021- We played the Broncos in round 7- We won 46-6- Our spine was1 -…

Read more…
24 Replies · Reply by Poppa 31 minutes ago
Views: 591

Talagi to come off bench.

On NRL 350, BA said Talagi will be named on the bench (for Moretti?). "He can cover a few different spots for us. When it gets fast we might put him on through the middle," Arthur said on NRL 360. "We’re going to experiment with a few things with…

Read more…
83 Replies · Reply by EA on Tuesday
Views: 1565

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

EA replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Personally I didn't see any effort on effort play last week. His carry's may have been a bit better but if it was nrl game where opposition have better line speed, he would have been driven back like normal. Defensively he was very slow responding…"
8 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Agree with that Al"
31 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"The Sivo style of winger, the kind that massively increases your chance of scoring if and when your team finds themselves inside the 20 is out of fashion, replaced by super fit metre eater style wingers. Sivo can't be that. Not sure if he can come…"
34 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"That's a worry Chief, we agree.....sleep over tonight?"
35 minutes ago
ParraPride replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"No."
1 hour ago
Axel replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"By Jasper Bruce
Updated April 17 2024 - 6:40pm, first published 6:36pm"
1 hour ago
Axel posted a discussion
By Jasper BruceUpdated April 17 2024 - 6:40pm, first published 6:36pm Dumped winger Maika Sivo is battling for an NRL recall for Parramatta from NSW Cup. (Mark Evans/AAP PHOTOS)Maika Sivo is "too good" to remain in reserve grade for long but may…
1 hour ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"From what I've seen blaze isn't quick,  has a good passing game and ball skills and likes the collision,  but I haven't seen anything in highlights to suggest he's quick.  Simmonson by comparison is much quicker.  He's not a priority signing. .…"
1 hour ago
Fiddy replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Lol bro i meant as in first name, tex to blaze... the john's and bob's and peters are dissapearing"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Darwin is almost 3500km from Brisbane. North Qld are the only team we shouldn't play up there since it's our home game"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Yeah we've only lost 3 games in Darwin. . Twice to the Cowboys who we should never have to play up there and last year to the Bronx who were just too good for us, they would have beaten us even in Sydney "
1 hour ago
Nitram replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Penrith has higher highs in the hotter months but also lower lows in the colder months than Brisbane. With games played in the colder months that's why some say it's an advantage to Qld teams.
But saying that I think it's excuses. The opposition are…"
1 hour ago
Frank The Tank replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"We do mate - Russell "
1 hour ago
"I find that hard to accept Steely, every winger we have looked at and rejected has some how managed to get to first grade and be much quicker than anything we have. Anyone with a name like Tex has to be tough, none more so than his brother "Sue"."
2 hours ago
"What makes you think Blaze would be able to keep up?...... is there some illusion on here that Blaize is super quick? please don't be mislead by the first name.....
He is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively and if you look at his…"
2 hours ago
Poppa replied to Nitram's discussion A look back at Darwin
"Chief is it possible that you are that stupid......????????"
2 hours ago
More…