1Eyed Eel

Parramatta Eels Supporters Website

Forum Discussions (35,400)

Featured Blogs

WSS negotiations stalled

Dear Members,   I am writing to provide an update regarding Western Sydney Stadium (WSS). Over the past six months the Board and Management…

By Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur in Top BlogsLatest Reply

The New WEST SYDNEY STADIUM 'COLISEUM'- CONSTRUCTION UPDATES & PHOTOS

Such exciting times for the club, we are so lucky getting this stadium built for us, even though its been a lean few decades we will be abl…

By Snake in Top BlogsLatest Reply

Blog Replies Latest Activity

Norman, Gutherson and Moses

With Norman, Gutherson and Moses off contract next year, would you keep them? Gutherson is a fan favourite but he hasn't lived up to his fo…

By Outrunna in Parra Blogs

23 2 minutes ago
Reply by fake midget

Eels won't cop paying for stadium splurge madness, so why should we?

Cannot stand this bloke but worth a read https://www.smh.com.au/sport/eels-won-t-cop-paying-for-stadium-splurge-madness-so-why-should-we-20

By colin hussey in Parra Blogs

18 55 minutes ago
Reply by Hindy's Hienie

Norman

I heard Bernie talk yesterday about how our halves are already training doing extras to prepare for 19 session. And. Or go my suprise I wat…

By Diggs for PM in Parra Blogs

11 26 minutes ago
Reply by Diggs for PM

Corey oates world’s best second rower!!

Just read reports in the daily planet corey has resigned with the drongos for $200k less than lucrative offers made by a sydney clubs. I th…

By Ed in Parra Blogs

6 1 hour ago
Reply by Mitchy

Kane Linnett

Reports emerging Parra may offer out of favour Cowboy Kane Linnett a small cheap deal. Not to play first grade lol don’t worry, but as dept…

By james sawyer in Parra Blogs

35 5 minutes ago
Reply by Poppa

Finally he has been Found

Grunta has been busted Trying to cash in a fake cheque in the Brisbane suburb of Kingston near Logan City,apparently he was caught with t…

By Markymark the Budgie Wrangler in Parra Blogs

9 5 hours ago
Reply by Poppa

Was the review worth the cost? Swap Deal maybe? Lurker!!!

Was it worth the cost?The Parramatta review is done and dusted and those close to the club are disappointed at its findings. After many hou…

By Bazza ‘Mr ANALyst' B in Parra Blogs

41 17 minutes ago
Reply by Poppa

NSW Govt confident Eels deal will be done

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/nsw-govt-confident-eels-deal-will-be-done/c4913142-d824-4fe9-b133-646cf58e8dd4. NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian…

By colin hussey in Parra Blogs

37 2 hours ago
Reply by Brett Allen

Australia

How is Aaron Woods getting a spot for Australia over Nathan Brown? F*cken stitch up.

By Grads1 in Parra Blogs

16 5 hours ago
Reply by Wizards" Supermax” Sleeve

When are they going to sign Hayne!

It's about time the CEO and those responsible stop mucking around and resign Hayne ASAP! Before he gets tired of ALL the media talk and dec…

By MontoEel in Parra Blogs

24 12 hours ago
Reply by Snapper

RSS

© 2018   Created by 1Eyed Eel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service