Blogs

Eels Blogs

Offman

If Josh Hoffman wants to play first grade my advice is get to the ball to Sivo. Playing outside Gennings the winger can get a little under used, I think Gennings likes to back himself a little too much. I think forming a combo that gives Sivo plenty…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Mack 10 hours ago

Wenty stats

So the player stats have been released for Wenty's rd 1 clash and they surprising and disappoiting. On the surprising side is Andrew Davey, QLD cup stats were bad with an average of 70m running a game being lackluster, however he had a 130m 31…

Read more…
18 Replies · Reply by LB 14 hours ago

Blog Categories

Eels Blogs
Blogs abour the mighty Eels

1Eyed Views
Reports and commentary from 1Eyed's masthead writers

Social Blogs
Blogs about everything and anything (members only)

1Eyed View

Super Sivo

“I just want to be Maika.”

Parramatta’s new Fijian winger was keen to distance himself from comparisons with Semi Radradra…

Read more…
Comments: 6

‘Quiet’ Brown wants to run more

He may won plaudits for his debut from Rugby League luminaries like Andrew Johns and Brad Fittler, as well as the Eel’s faithful, but boom Eels half Dylan Brown reckons he was a “bit quiet”.…

Read more…
Comments: 1

McIlwrick signing confirmed

Parramatta have formally announced the signing of former South Sydney hooker Matt McIlwrick on a one year deal.

The rake has played 56 first grade games at clubs including the Roosters, Sharks, Tigers and Rabbitohs.

In the official…

Read more…
Comments: 20

Teamlist vs Bulldogs: Salmon the Supersub?

During the pre-season, I floated the iea that Jaeman Salmon could be a potential hooking option for the club. Well, after the Eels team to face the Bulldogs was named, that's not looking so far from reality.

With Will Smith injured, Salmon…

Read more…
Comments: 17

Arthur takes first steps towards new contract

Amidst all of the disquiet following Parramatta's turbulent 2018, I have remained steadfast in my support of Brad Arthur.

As an Eels fan, I've suffered through the merry-go-round of coaches and administrators, and I've longed for the…

Read more…
Comments: 28

Add a blog

1Eyed Eel is all about participation. Don't be shy, have your say!

Social blogs are for members only. 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!