Your club's 2019 home and away jerseys

AS a host of NRL teams return for pre-season training, their clubs have started to unveil the jerseys they’ll be wearing in 2019.

While some will have similar designs to previous seasons, others will have a fresh look.

We’ll be updating this article as they’re released, but check out the ones that have been below.

Every Test, ODI & T20I live, ad-break free during play and in 4K. Only on Foxtel. SIGN UP TODAY!

BRONCOS

To come.

RAIDERS

To come.

BULLDOGS

Bulldogs recruit Nick Meaney wears the club's 2019 jersey.Bulldogs recruit Nick Meaney wears the club's 2019 jersey.Source: Twitter

SHARKS

To come.

TITANS

Ryan James wears the Titans’ 2019 jersey.Ryan James wears the Titans’ 2019 jersey.Source: News Corp Australia

SEA EAGLES

To come.

STORM

To come.

KNIGHTS

The Knights' home jersey for 2019.The Knights' home jersey for 2019.Source: SuppliedThe Knights' away jersey for 2019.The Knights' away jersey for 2019.Source: Supplied

COWBOYS

The Cowboys' home jersey for 2019.The Cowboys' home jersey for 2019.Source: SuppliedThe Cowboys away jersey for 2019.The Cowboys away jersey for 2019.Source: Supplied

EELS

The Eels' home jersey for 2019.The Eels' home jersey for 2019.Source: SuppliedThe Eels' away jersey for 2019.The Eels' away jersey for 2019.Source: Supplied

PANTHERS

To come.

RABBITOHS

To come.

DRAGONS

To come.

ROOSTERS

To come.

WARRIORS

The Warriors' jersey for 2019.The Warriors' jersey for 2019.Source: Supplied

WESTS TIGERS

The Wests Tigers' home jersey for 2019.The Wests Tigers' home jersey for 2019.Source: SuppliedThe Wests Tigers' away jersey for 2019.The Wests Tigers' away jersey for 2019.Source: 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ours is the best.

• The Newie away strip looks very Roosterish.

I like the Cow's jerseys.

Ours are a massive improvement on 2018.

• The Cows is too cartoonish awful.

Don't like the Knights especially that white away.

The Tigers are the pick of the lot

Ours is proven sales flop - well done to the members council who are an absolute joke. They must all shop at Lowes

I don't mind the Titans

Warriors going back in time for their 25th season

• yeah I like the Warriors one. Classy.

• I like ours. Glad we haven't changed it.
    • Hi Chief, I was wondering how the these went last year, you have stated that they are a proven flop could you let us know what the sales were. Do you know what the clubs expectation's were for sales? What are you basing your statement on.

Cheers

• You only had to spend some time on any social media platform to find the general consensus was they’re not popular .  Yeah there were plenty of people who did , but overall it was an easy conclusion to make that they didn’t take off . 

The fact that we have a resident member here that owns a sports store and he decided to drop them from his range due to poor sales qualifies the anti-jersey group , and this isn’t the first person to report they’ve discussed this with Wynny and he’s response was similar , didn’t he have them on sale very very cheap even before we were mathematically out of the race ? I seem to remember seeing them for $50 or $60   . So I’d say the balls in the pro jersey groups court to produce some information that says otherwise .  We obviously aren’t going to get any data from the club , so maybe one of the Super fan members club who attended Bernie’s pizza nights can ask him for some results since they were ultimately the ones acting on our behalf pushing for the horrid thing to be our strip . 

• I have relatives in a sports store
      Peter Wynn also mentioned that the jersey wasn't selling, and that many other teams including the Wests Tigers and Stgeorge out sold the Eels jersey noting that his store is smack bang in the middle of Parramatta

This jersey has been a marketing disaster thanks to the lowes shopping membership council
      • No problems and thank you for coming back to me. So understand that Peter Wynn said they weren't selling as good as Wests and Saints as I did not see or hear that statement I will take you on your word. I also understand that his store is in the middle of Parramatta, but I am after some facts and figures that back up your disaster statements. Please give me some more detail around your relatives that work in a sport store, what were the sales of Parra jerseys in that store/stores? Do you know what the clubs expectations were for sales? if you don't how do you know they were a flop, how many do they need to sell per year before they are considered not to be a flop? What were the sales of a new Jersey design that was introduced in the same year we were wooden spooners previously. Please give me some facts and figures. Also please explain the reference to Lowes, are older people not allowed to support Parra? I don't get your reasoning.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"That's why BA mentions them being a part time team taking the soft option not going to bat for your team mate.
They beat Manly get flogged by Canberra beat the Cows flogged by Redcliffe.This is what they have to even up there best and worst.
My…"
16 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"So that says we have a coach that can beat Penrith . The fact we lost to the tigers says we have a poor attitude . And we have for decades. On and off feild leadership is as big a problem as coaching. And that may not necessarily only apply to the…"
3 hours ago
Poupou Escobar replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
""Friday nights game should have been nearly closed out in the first 25 minutes. We had enough ball and field position to take the wind out of the Phins."
You really think so? At halftime we had 50% possession: iStats/NRL (championdata.com)
If we had…"
3 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"You know that 40/20 is not a persons real name , nor does it divulge who said person is off screen , ya Wally. Could you try any harder to find an excuse to be outraged ?   What the difference between mentioning a podcasters alias and talking about…"
4 hours ago
More…