Replies

• If there is trouble in the dressing room already then he is exactly who we don't need.

• This guys literally hated at every club hes been at, its reported the Manly players refused to play with him last weekend after a fight with Evens, the blokes a real little cunt apparently.

He will only add to our drama.

• Well those banging on we dont have enough Anglo's in the team should be happy!

I havent seen enough of him on the pitch to make a judgement of his skill and application.

• Yep that's what we need another plodder.
    • The Things I use to hear about Hastings from roosters officials were that the club the club thought he should be locked up Ina mental facility as he had multiple personalities.

• Another back really
    • If hes coming i can only guess its for hooker but hes bog average, cant see how its much of a step up, betta not be longer than for the season.

• Another fuckwit great !!!
  • Arthur has signed all quality players
  • Being a junior Kangaroo shoes he has talent.

If the contract is until the season end with an option to renew. There's nothing wrong with that.

Is probably aware it's his last shot to step up otherwise his career as an NRL player is done for.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yep winger or fullback"
8 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
20 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I didn't say classy, I said expensive 
2020 I don't believe Chambers was at the Storm, Olam was on his first cheap contract out of the Qcup and Brenko Lee was also cheap 
Latrell and Manu weren't on huge money, not back then. They were still on…"
30 minutes ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I think we need to find a winger not a centre. I just don't see how signing Lomax helps with our long term planning of the club. If Talagi does well at 5/8 we will want him to play centre when Moses is back or at a minimum play him at 14. However by…"
33 minutes ago
More…